NCL Cruise Terminal Walkable from Downtown?

I was wondering if NCL's cruise terminal is walkable from a downtown hotel Grand Hyatt, with no luggage.

I was looking at the map it and it looks like an industrial area cutoff by the train tracks and viaduck?

Long story short, I have a three year old and figured I would put the bride and luggage in the taxi and the 3 yr old and I would use the stroller to hoof it to the cruise pier. (no car seat)

I was wondering if NCL's cruise terminal is walkable from a downtown hotel Grand Hyatt, with no luggage.

I was looking at the map it and it looks like an industrial area cutoff by the train tracks and viaduck?

Long story short, I have a three year old and figured I would put the bride and luggage in the taxi and the 3 yr old and I would use the stroller to hoof it to the cruise pier. (no car seat)

Were you talking about Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Vancouver, Anchorage, or some other port on the west coast?

Scott - it appears as if they are sailing on the Pearl out of Seattle - so that would be Pier 66 - Bell St Terminal - no sure exactly where the Hyatt is in relation to the Pier but is would be downhill and yes there is walkable access to the Port.

To the OP - you might want to check the West Coast Ports thread - there are a number of topics about Seattle and many locals you could answer your question.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

BTJustice, Yes you can walk from the Grand Hyatt to the cruise terminal. Just ask your concierge how to get there is the best way. From your hotel, take Olive Way towards town and follow it straigh to the Pikes Place Market, there is a stairway that will take you straight to the waterfront and you will see the ships on your right. I dont even think is maybe a half mile from your hotel. Enjoy your walk and cruise, I will be going on my first on Sept 4th, also on the Pearl!

Archived