How Far Is HELL from 7 Mile Beach

floridalady

Google Maps says its 51.1km (via roads) about 55mins.

Google Maps is WAY wrong. The whole island is only 35km (22 miles) long.

I'd guess it's maybe 10-15 minutes, tops, depending on traffic and what end of SMB you start at...

took us about 15 mins by cab. nothing to see there though but cool if you want to mail post cards from "hell"

We forgot our address book, after planning to send some.

It's a tourist stop. Got some tee shirts and bottled water. If it's on a tour already, great. But DO NOT plan your day around going there.

My daughter doesn't want to see the stingrays, turtles or go snorkeling, BUT she wants to go to Hell, take a picture, pick up a souveiner, and send a postcard. It's all in fun. On the way back (we plan on taking the GC bus system) we'll stop at Seven Mile Beach, relax, swim, and shop before we reboard the ship.

Sounds like a fine trip, Hell is fine if you plan on being on that side of the island anyway!

That's what I want to do also.Good way to see grand Cayman.Enjoy your trip!

My daughter doesn't want to see the stingrays, turtles or go snorkeling, BUT she wants to go to Hell, take a picture, pick up a souveiner, and send a postcard. It's all in fun. On the way back (we plan on taking the GC bus system) we'll stop at Seven Mile Beach, relax, swim, and shop before we reboard the ship.

Sounds like a fine trip, Hell is fine if you plan on being on that side of the island anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

We rented a moped right after we got off the ship in the Cayman's and drove to Hell. It was maybe a 30 minute or so ride. It was a lot of fun and we were on our own time. We spent some time there and did some riding and then ended back up at Margaritaville to spend time before getting back on boat. Well worth it. I would suggest it. It was a fun way to see the Cayman's.

Archived