EZ Check & FLL?

gr8togocruisin

I'm trying to find what are the "no earlier than" flight times listed for using EZ Check out of Ft Lauderdale. I want to book an early flight but don't want it so early that I can not use the EZ Check program. Can anyone direct me to where I can find that information?

I'm trying to find what are the "no earlier than" flight times listed for using EZ Check out of Ft Lauderdale. I want to book an early flight but don't want it so early that I can not use the EZ Check program. Can anyone direct me to where I can find that information?

Only by checking with a person who recently cruised. It is not on the Princess web site.

In Dec. 09, ship docked by 7 AM and EZCheck for flights out of FLL required flights no earlier than 11:30 AM.

Requirements to participate in this service: All flights must depart after 11:30 AM from FLL airport.

The above has been taken from a Princess order form which I am holding in my hand. :)

Requirements to participate in this service: All flights must depart after 11:30 AM from FLL airport.

The above has been taken from a Princess order form which I am holding in my hand. :)

If your flight is at 11:29am, you will not be accepted. 11:30am means 11:30am. Also, not all airlines participate in the program.

If your flight is at 11:29am, you will not be accepted. 11:30am means 11:30am. Also, not all airlines participate in the program.

How can I find out if Airline I am using uses EZ Check? Does Princess have a list or do I have to call airlines?

How can I find out if Airline I am using uses EZ Check? Does Princess have a list or do I have to call airlines?

The list is sent to your cabin onboard. It can change, so an airline participating now might not when you cruise and vice-versa.

You might ask here about the specific port and the airline you will be using and someone who recently had that combination may respond.

Sorry for my ignorance, what is EZ check program? This is my first time with princess.

Thank you,

Robert

After disembarkation, instead of having to find your luggage on shore and then bring your luggage to the airport and check it in, EZCheck allows you to put it outside our cabin the night before disemebarking and you next see it at your home airport.

a) The charge is $20/person plus the airline's luggage charges. These will appear on your Princess onboard statement.

b) Not all airlines and ports partcipate and not available outside of US and some Canadian ports.

c) Flight must be the same day as disembarkation and only after a time that will vary by the port and airport. For example, it might be only for flights leaving FLL after 11:30 AM.

d) Except for some direct flights to Canada, cannot fly to foreign destinations from USA ports.

e) Any connecting flights must be on the same airline.

f) You will also receive your boarding passes while onboard.

To add to the above, not only does Princess print your boarding passes, they also print your airline luggage tags that you put on your bags, in case you were wondering. When you arrive at the airport, you go directly to Security. Most people feel the convenience is well worth the $20/pp. I sure do. :)

Archived