Shipboard credit for RCI stockholders

Here are the links to the application form and to RCCL´s investor relations website.

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/nys/rcl/reports/Shareholder_Benefit2.pdf

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=rcl&script=100&layout=9

Everything you need to know will be found on the form. You´ll have to send the form together with proof of ownership to the address on the form.

You can also fax or email them.

If you email you can ask for confirmation and they will happily do this.

If you can scan your documents and email them to RCI as an attachment, they usually reply with an email--which you can print out to bring on the cruise as proof...just in case of some snafu. However, so far, we have used this quite a few times and have had no problems.:p

My previous shareholder experience is with Carnival and their affililiates and each year the dates are extended into the next year (Just got the new shareholder document in February).

As for RCI, the shareholder benefit document states that reservations must be booked no later than May 1, 2005. Since I'm a newbie stockholder with them, I don't know when their fiscal year expires. I must assume that they too will renew. Or, am I assuming too much?

Arlene

Make copies of all your documentation and bring it on board. There is a good chance your credit will not have posted. Indeed, you may need to make multiple visits to the purser. Apparently, this happens frequently and the pursers know how to deal with it.

Never had a problem the shareholder credit always showed up without any asking for it. However keep in mind it can take up to day tow or three until the shareholder credit will be on your onboard account. That´s just the way they do it. Don´t expect it to be there upon embarcation.

I heard that they are working on a renewal of the shareholder benefit. Maybe they change some rules. I would assume there will be another offer past 05/01 but maybe under different rules or with different amounts.

Never had a problem the shareholder credit always showed up without any asking for it. However keep in mind it can take up to day tow or three until the shareholder credit will be on your onboard account. That´s just the way they do it. Don´t expect it to be there upon embarcation.

I heard that they are working on a renewal of the shareholder benefit. Maybe they change some rules. I would assume there will be another offer past 05/01 but maybe under different rules or with different amounts.

Glad you have never had a problem... We have sailed on RCL five times and each time a visit to the purser was necessary to receive the credit.

Archived