128 Days to go.... not that I am counting

Splash288

Really excited folks.

This is our First cruise and finally I can allow myself to start organising a memorable holiday for myself and partner. This trip is a double celebration. My BF is celebrating his 30th b'day whilst on board (this is his b'day present from me) and I will just be graduating with my degree in Adult Nursing. So I really want to make this special for us both. :o

We are joining the Ventura on the 2nd of December (2011) for 14 nights on the Eastern Caribbean sailing.

We are located on the Riviera deck? Apparently this is the best location? Who knows.

I have a few questions regarding the cruise if you do not mind.....

1* We are both hoping to swim with Dolphins on this trip, can anyone suggest a good agent or location to do this?

2* We are in Grand Turk for my partners 30th and I hope to book something memorable and romantic for him? Any ideas??

Oh and at night the White room? Can I book before cruise?? Thanks (and what is outside dining under stars like??)

3* Formal evenings. Is a kilt too dressed or out of place do you think? Yes we are Scottish ;) haha

4* Any tips on packing. I am stressed already

Thank you so much in advance xxxx

:D

Hi,

Try the White room for you BF's birthday...with a nice bottle of champagne, one of the best meals I've had in a resturant and you'll both remember it.

Kilts are cool, just have to stay away from the glass balconies if commando.........

Packing is a very polorised subject.... they have laundrettes on board, quite a few in fact but do you go on holiday to do the housework.... flying has baggage limits so check what yours are, usually it's 2 hold bags @ 20 kg each, per person and the usual hand held.

Sorry I can't help on the other points, just enjoy yourselves.

Welcome to Cruise Critic Splash288. Ask away - someone somewhere will have your answers. And no a kilt will not be too dressed up - you will probaly see several worn on formal nights.

Tips on packing is a bit vague - but one useful item is an extension lead for all those chargers etc as there are very few sockets in the cabins.

Archived