Pop Cans and/or Bottles?

poffles

Do they sell bottles of pop on the ship? Don't like fountain pop too much and prefer bottles over cans so hoping they do sell by the bottle. Maybe they have pop machines that sell bottles.

Going on the Victory out of San Juan and thinking of buying pop to bring on if we can find bottles near the port but if they sell bottles on board it might be easiest just to buy on board.

Do they sell bottles of pop on the ship? Don't like fountain pop too much and prefer bottles over cans so hoping they do sell by the bottle. Maybe they have pop machines that sell bottles.

Going on the Victory out of San Juan and thinking of buying pop to bring on if we can find bottles near the port but if they sell bottles on board it might be easiest just to buy on board.

The ship sells 12 oz. cans. Cost is $1.95 plus 15% gratuity (or restocking fee if purchased from your stateroom mini-bar). At almost all the bars on ship, they do not keep the soda cans cold, so it will be poured into a glass with ice.

You may also want to review the "Bottomless Bubbles" unlimited soda program. This program allows the guest unlimited soft drinks and juices for the duration of the cruise at a one-time purchase price.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/fountain_funcard.htm

We usually purchase a couple of 6 pack of the small bottles of pop and take in our carry on. Dh likes diet Dr. Pepper and I like diet Cherry Pepsi which they don't have on board. If you decide to take your own, take the small bottles. My sister took cans last year and they exploded in her suitcase and ruined some of her clothes.

Thanks all. Looks like I'll be looking for bottles of pop near the port. I also like having the bottles cause if don't drink it all I can put the top back on to drink later. A six pack would be perfect and I'm reading there is a CVS near the port so crossing my fingers.

Guess if this is the only think I have to worry about I'm pretty lucky LOL.

We usually purchase a couple of 6 pack of the small bottles of pop and take in our carry on. Dh likes diet Dr. Pepper and I like diet Cherry Pepsi which they don't have on board. If you decide to take your own, take the small bottles. My sister took cans last year and they exploded in her suitcase and ruined some of her clothes.

I'm a diet Dr. Pepper drinker also and I alway took cans and always had one that exploded in my suitcase! Didn't think about the 12 oz or 20 oz bottle. That seems more practical especially if you don't drink the whole thing. Thanks for the idea!

Whatever you decide to bring must be carried on. Dont pack them in your suitcases or you may get a naughty paper in your luggage and I would hate to have my suitcase by the ones that burst. :mad:

Archived