anyone else disappointed with Michael's club changes?

39august

I thought we were allowed to post our opinions on this site. Did you take it upon yourself to dictate that we no longer can?

I found his form of 'entertainment' immature and crass. After about twenty minutes giving him a chance to 'entertain' me I got up and started to leave. That's when I became the center of attention and was heckled by this alleged entertainer, who made me the butt of his jokes as I walked out. To be singled out and humiliated just to amuse his audience was a display of poor taste, not entertainment.

Maybe you are just a little too sensitive?

As long as Michael's Club hosts the nightly Elite Event, it matters little! I do wonder though if the micro brews would be offered at the nightly event. it would be nice!

On Silhouette the Elite breakfast will be in Tuscan Grill and the nightly event will be in the Sky lounge. Michael's club will not be used.

On Silhouette the Elite breakfast will be in Tuscan Grill and the nightly event will be in the Sky lounge. Michael's club will not be used.

Two very good moves I really approve of - I did not like not being able to see outside at breakfast it was so dark in Michaels and the layout was poor for the evening do - made it too easy for cliques to set up "their corners" as well. One lady who was clearly a regular as good as told us she and her friends always sat where we were, when we asked her to join us she said "oh no we have our own group"

When we were in Sky Lounge for Elite evening, it was much more open and sociable

Archived