Princess Alask Travel Channel Show Name?

mariemorgan

I saw one that was called "Over Alaska", but I'm not sure it was on Travel Channel.:confused: I'm annoyed with the travel channel as it has become the "food channel in weird places". :rolleyes:

All the channels have strayed from what they say they are. Weird food on the Travel channel. Wrestling on SyFI (that might be right though) Poker tournatments on any channel that is willing to pay. Even saw a fashion show on the Outdoor Channel once. Nothing was CAMO'd.

About to give up on them real soon and take a price reduction for what I do not watch. Namely NO cable NO Fee.

There are few good travel shows on, just not very often. One is called Travels with Rudy or something like that. I think it's on PBS, along with Rick Steves. I set my tivo for them to record for future cruise/travel.

Thanks.. I wasn't sure if it was really travel channel..

It was showing a Princess cruise for Alaska; Showed how everyone sat in the princess glassed atrium to watch the wildlife and showing the whales and everything..

I'll check out Over Alaska.. it's been a while since it was shown. Was hoping to look at it again since I'm now planning an Alaskian cruise.

Thanks.. I wasn't sure if it was really travel channel..

It was showing a Princess cruise for Alaska; Showed how everyone sat in the princess glassed atrium to watch the wildlife and showing the whales and everything..

I'll check out Over Alaska.. it's been a while since it was shown. Was hoping to look at it again since I'm now planning an Alaskian cruise.

You can always order and keep as a reminder of your cruise! http://www.amazon.com/Over-Alaska/dp/B001L9EXX4/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_b :D

I saw one that was called "Over Alaska", but I'm not sure it was on Travel Channel.:confused: I'm annoyed with the travel channel as it has become the "food channel in weird places". :rolleyes:

It is a poor excuse for a Travel channel.

There are few good travel shows on, just not very often. One is called Travels with Rudy or something like that. I think it's on PBS, along with Rick Steves. I set my tivo for them to record for future cruise/travel.

That is where I get my travel fix from also.

Archived