CARNIVAL LEGEND- what is included for drinking besides water

PATRIOTSRULE

Is there anything other than water to drink that is free on the ship? do you have to pay for things like ice tea and juice also?

Just want to say I LOVE ur username...they should have a great season this year between Brady and Ochocinco!! Now if Chad can just keep his little antics in control:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! I love it when the "search feature" works and I don't have to post a redundant question... BUT... can someone recently on the Legend clarify?

Is Tea & Lemonade available all day, and, if so, in which locations? At the bars? On the Lido deck (in the restaurant).. or only available in MDR during meal times?

Thanks in advance!

just to clarify... I"ve sailed CCL one before, but have most recently been on RCI.... on that line, the lemonade & tea were in "self serve" areas on the Lido & Buffet areas.. just walk up with your *CLEAN* glass and serve yourself... I"m just trying to figure out if this is the same on CCL or if I have to go to a bar to refill... I kinda feel bad asking for a lemonade from a bartender who is really busy with "paying" customers.. and I always feel the need to "tip", just for his/her time... so I"m wondering if there is a fountain station that I can use instead, and if so, where to find it..

Cruising in 13 days.. and I can hardly STAND myself, I"m soooo excited!!

just to clarify... I"ve sailed CCL one before, but have most recently been on RCI.... on that line, the lemonade & tea were in "self serve" areas on the Lido & Buffet areas.. just walk up with your *CLEAN* glass and serve yourself... I"m just trying to figure out if this is the same on CCL or if I have to go to a bar to refill... I kinda feel bad asking for a lemonade from a bartender who is really busy with "paying" customers.. and I always feel the need to "tip", just for his/her time... so I"m wondering if there is a fountain station that I can use instead, and if so, where to find it..

Cruising in 13 days.. and I can hardly STAND myself, I"m soooo excited!!

self serve areas on lido

Archived