Would an offer of double latitudes cruise credits get you to book a cruise?

Starry Eyes

Would double cruise credits encourage you to book a cruise during a promotion?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Would double cruise credits encourage you to book a cruise during a promotion?

• Yes, I could be much more likely to book a cruise if I would get two credits.
    • Maybe, maybe not. I would consider booking.
    • No, an extra cruise credit would not matter at all.

You have a good point. then again, any hypothetical question is apt to be a bit fuzzy, and, in the end, all hypothetical questions are moot. I was a bit curious if extra latitudes cruise credits would influence people's booking decisions. So far about 1/3 say it likely would, another 1/3 say it might and 1/3 say it would not. Since I am 2 cruises from platinum, the offer of an extra credit could hypothetically easily influence my own decision, but I am surprised how many other people on these boards might also be influenced. The results might explain why RCI is utilizing this tactic in again in December. If it works, it seems like a cheap way to sway people who love to cruise, probably cheaper than dropping prices on poorly selling cruises, and it provides the additional benefit of inspiring continued loyalty.

Your middle question said might might not....It did not say might....;)

So 50% of the people might have said might and the other 50% might have said might not.....;)

Rccl a few years back changed their program and it ticked off a bunch of people. Maybe then again maybe not they are trying to make nice and fix things....:D

i agree with roxette, after my next ncl cruise i will have well over 50 days on a cruise with ncl and just move into silver.

roxette wont you join our roll call for the panama canal cruise, we would love to have you :)

i agree with roxette, after my next ncl cruise i will have well over 50 days on a cruise with ncl and just move into silver.

roxette wont you join our roll call for the panama canal cruise, we would love to have you :)

I, too, agree with Roxette. It would be nice if NCL weighted the latitudes program for those on long cruises and or suites. I have more days on NCL than other linesand just as many suites, but I have better status on two other lines. I do not cruise for the perks, but I am very aware of the perks. Some of the perks on those two lines are nice enough to potentially sway my decision when I select a cruise.

Archived