second D+ amenitY?

Interesting. I don't know how that would work for you if you are getting to 525 in the midst of a B2B. It takes them at least a week to credit your points, so you won't have the 3rd choice until a week into the next cruise. She said they needed the choice to be made a couple of days before the cruise.

A good LA should be able to take care of it with no notice. The website states this. "If you already have a Diamond Plus and above amenity selected, we may have placed your order up to two (2) weeks before saildate. "

So really they want 2 weeks notice of a change just to be sure. But just like they can put a sticker on a seapass when the C&A level changes after the 1st cruise of a B2B, I feel confidant that a nice,smart LA will just see to it that the extra amenity is received by those who are eligible. I don't think they need permission from Miami at all.

Gina

Does anybody know why "Malbec, Familia Rutini Argentina" is only listed as being available to be delivered to the Dining Room? This is a wine selection found on both amenity lists for those that have 175 and 350 cruise points showing on their Gifts Preference Page.

Does anybody know why "Malbec, Familia Rutini Argentina" is only listed as being available to be delivered to the Dining Room? This is a wine selection found on both amenity lists for those that have 175 and 350 cruise points showing on their Gifts Preference Page.

They probably just messed up again. Is it any wonder with the jumbled up mess that list is? There is no sense of order to it with the SR and DR preferences all mixed up like that.

Gina

I just looked at my list Patti and I agree, the stateroom option does not appear for that wine.

I agree with Gina, they messed up and didn't test sufficiently.

I suppose you can call them and select that wine the old fashioned way. I'd love to hear what they say.

They probably just messed up again. Is it any wonder with the jumbled up mess that list is? There is no sense of order to it with the SR and DR preferences all mixed up like that.

Gina

I just looked at my list Patti and I agree, the stateroom option does not appear for that wine.

I agree with Gina, they messed up and didn't test sufficiently.

I suppose you can call them and select that wine the old fashioned way. I'd love to hear what they say.

Oh good, then I'm not going loco!!:D I made my own list up tonight from list showing on my Gift Preference Page (yes, both were the same) and put everything in order of item and that one wine for SR was missing.

I wish I knew something about wine because the names don't mean a thing to me.:o

We order wine as the C&A amenity. When they first went on line there was no way to differentiate stateroom and dining room delivery. ( I won’t go into the hassle if you wanted it in the dining room and it is delivered to the stateroom - that is a thread for another day)

Then, they added the SR and DR notation. Our preference of Rosemont Shiraz ( for our 2nd amenity) was only listed as stateroom available. I called C&A to ask why and they told me it was likely a mistake, they would notify whoever was in charge of that list. A few days later it appeared as available for both the SR and DR.

If a wine is not available on both the DR and SR delivery, it is likely an oversight. If you want that particular wine, call C&A .

good luck

M

Since Gina was gracious enough to make a list for those that have earned 175 to 349 cruise points........I went and made a list for those that have earned 350 to 524 cruise points and are entitled to 2 amenities on a 7 night cruise or longer. I have organized my list by category which IMHO is the way it should be for everyone.

What is showing is exactly the way it appears on our lists. Each drop down list that appears on your Gift Preference Page should be identical.

Cheese Tray

Chateau Ste Michelle Brut & Strawberries

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Cup Cakes (4 per Pack) - Red Velvet

Cup Cakes (4 per Pack) - Vanilla

Fruit Basket & Cheese Tray

Fruit Basket & Cabernet

Fruit Basket & Chardonnay

Fruit Basket & Chateau Ste Michelle

Fruit Basket & White Zinfandel

Light and Delightful Fruit Basket

Non Alcoholic Sparkling Wine & Strawberries

Oversized Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Wine Truffles (blend of Chocolate and Wine)

4 bottles San Pellegrino Sparkling Water (25 oz. each)

Dual Sports Bottle/ThermosElement Bag (Black w/shoulder strap)

8 X 10 Picture Frame

Micro-Fiber Tote Bag (1 per relationship/stateroom)

Micro-Fiber Tote Bag (2 per relationship/stateroom)

Photo AlbumRoyal Caribbean Terry Slippers

Waist Pack

Water Bottle Holder

Woven Beach Towel (1 per relationship/stateroom)

Woven Beach Towel (2 per relationship/stateroom)

English Garden Basket

One Dozen Roses

Orchids

SR or DR - Asti Spumante, Martini & Rossi

SR or DR - Cabernet, Caliterra Tributo, Chile

SR or DR - Cabernet Sauvignon, Solaire by Robert Mondavi

SR or DR - Chardonnay, Castle Rock

SR or DR - Chardonnay, Penfolds SE Australia

SR or DR - Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, California

DR ----- Malbec, Familia Rutini Argentina

SR or DR - Merlot, Mont Gras Reserve

SR or DR - Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

SR or DR - Pinot Grigio, Danzante Italy

SR or DR - Rioja, Bodegas Sierra Cantabria, Spain

SR or DR - Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile

SR or DR - Shiraz Rosemount Estate, SE Australia

SR or DR - Viognier, Cline

SR or DR - White Zinfandel, Beringer

SR or DR - Zinfandel, Ravenswood

I like a sweeter wine. I do not like anything that tastes like medicine!!:D

I didn't see any of the red wines that struck me as being on the sweeter side. For the whites, I'd try the Beringer White Zinfandel, or if you are in the mood for something a little bubbly, try the Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante.

Bob

I didn't see any of the red wines that struck me as being on the sweeter side. For the whites, I'd try the Beringer White Zinfandel, or if you are in the mood for something a little bubbly, try the Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante.

Bob

You are right about that. As much as I like any kind of wine, I've found this to be a cheap, sweet wine that almost isn't clasified as real wine anyway (think a step up from boones farm if they even make that sugary wine anymore :p). And since wine and I don't agree much anymore - it makes me hot, get headaches and not sleep well - I found this one causes none of the bad effects of reds or good white wines.

I thing the Beringer is the cheapest one on the list. I'd much rather have the malbec and would feel like I was getting an extra nice valuable amenity if I chose it. DH loves malbec, too, but the last few years reds have been causing him heartburn and he's not crazy about white. :(

I'd think the Merlot would be pretty easy to drink, mild although not so sweet.

Gina

Since Gina was gracious enough to make a list for those that have earned 175 to 349 cruise points........I went and made a list for those that have earned 350 to 524 cruise points and are entitled to 2 amenities on a 7 night cruise or longer. I have organized my list by category which IMHO is the way it should be for everyone.

What is showing is exactly the way it appears on our lists. Each drop down list that appears on your Gift Preference Page should be identical.

Cheese Tray

Fruit Basket & Cabernet

Dual Sports Bottle/ThermosElement Bag (Black w/shoulder strap)

8 X 10 Picture Frame

Photo AlbumRoyal Caribbean Terry Slippers

Waist Pack

Water Bottle Holder

English Garden Basket

One Dozen Roses

Orchids

DR ----- Malbec, Familia Rutini Argentina

Wow, thanks!! :D

There is no way I was going to type out that whole list. Especially in it's disorganized form. And then to reorder it....no way, Jose. :p

This is a good copy and past list to save to file now. Maybe the IT dept. wants to copy it.

(oh I just noticed - go back and hit enter after the photo album. I'll do that in my file)

Gina

Bob

You are right about that. As much as I like any kind of wine, I've found this to be a cheap, sweet wine that almost isn't clasified as real wine anyway (think a step up from boones farm if they even make that sugary wine anymore :p). And since wine and I don't agree much anymore - it makes me hot, get headaches and not sleep well - I found this one causes none of the bad effects of reds or good white wines.

I thing the Beringer is the cheapest one on the list. I'd much rather have the malbec and would feel like I was getting an extra nice valuable amenity if I chose it. DH loves malbec, too, but the last few years reds have been causing him heartburn and he's not crazy about white. :(

I'd think the Merlot would be pretty easy to drink, mild although not so sweet.

Gina

Thanks Bob and Gina, I usually order the Beringer, White Zin. Have tried and enjoyed the Asti as well.

Ah, thanks to this thread I now know what SR and DR means on the drop-down menus........... Thanks.

I just noticed today that the website actually tells us that. I hadn't noticed either. Read the info at the top of the amenity selection page.

Gina

Wow, thanks!! :D

There is no way I was going to type out that whole list. Especially in it's disorganized form. And then to reorder it....no way, Jose. :p

This is a good copy and past list to save to file now. Maybe the IT dept. wants to copy it.

(oh I just noticed - go back and hit enter after the photo album. I'll do that in my file)

Gina

You're welcome. I thought since you did one list I would do the other.

Thanks for alerting me to the Photo Album faux pas. My mistake. Will correct on my master list.:o

Great idea but would they know what to do with it??

You tell them....LOL Put it where? And don't let that door hit you on the way out.

They should all be fired really and start with a new team. I really don't understand why they can't do better in that dept.

Gina

You're welcome. I thought since you did one list I would do the other.

Thanks for alerting me to the Photo Album faux pas. My mistake. Will correct on my master list.:o

You are elected, come October, to do the 525 list. ;) Unless someone at that level already wants to step up to the plate. :)

I don't mind typing but to have to go back and forth and keep selecting the next item on the list...it's just a pain. Unless you have some sneaking way to copy and past the entire list at once. I was wondering if I'm using the wrong browser. Or maybe your mac has a better way.

Gina

Great idea but would they know what to do with it??

I plan on sending a copy to C&A today.........not that it will do any good.

You are elected, come October, to do the 525 list. ;) Unless someone at that level already wants to step up to the plate. :)

I don't mind typing but to have to go back and forth and keep selecting the next item on the list...it's just a pain. Unless you have some sneaking way to copy and past the entire list at once. I was wondering if I'm using the wrong browser. Or maybe your mac has a better way.

Gina

I will do it when we get back. It's easier for me to do it on my desk top than it is to do on the laptop. The 525 list has to have most of the items that are included on the 175 and 350 list and then the new additions.

I just did an email in draft form and then I was able to put each item in the box on the website, bring back my email and type in the item repeating this procedure 60 times. Yes, it was a PITA, but worth every pain in the end!!:D

Element Bag is also a separate item and not part of the Dual Sports Bottle/Thermos.

Thanks, it has been corrected. That's what happens when you try to put things in alphabetical order by copy and paste.:o

Corrected List for D+ Amenities for 350 to 524 cruise points

Cheese Tray

Fruit Basket & Cabernet

Dual Sports Bottle/Thermos

Element Bag (Black w/shoulder strap)

8 X 10 Picture Frame

Photo Album

Royal Caribbean Terry Slippers

Waist Pack

Water Bottle Holder

English Garden Basket

One Dozen Roses

Orchids

DR -------- Malbec, Familia Rutini Argentina

The amenities list for 175 cruise points and 350 cruise points are identical under C&A. It's like they mirrored the 350 list after the 175 list because each list is in the same unorganized order.

The woven beach towel and Micro Fiber Tote Bag are listed twice.......the first time they are listed it says "1" per relationship/stateroom and then further down the list it says "2" per relationship/stateroom.:eek:

Patti, at one time I had a list that was sent to me, that I kept on my desktop till my computer had the fatal "blue screen" appear. There were 3 lists, the first being from 24 to 49 cruises, and the next one from 50 to 74, and the last one for 75 and above.

I realize that everything has been converted to cruising days so my guess is the first is 175, the second is 350 and the last one is 525 days and above.

Does the system still work that way??:)

Rick

I plan on sending a copy to C&A today.........not that it will do any good.

I will do it when we get back. It's easier for me to do it on my desk top than it is to do on the laptop. The 525 list has to have most of the items that are included on the 175 and 350 list and then the new additions.

I just did an email in draft form and then I was able to put each item in the box on the website, bring back my email and type in the item repeating this procedure 60 times. Yes, it was a PITA, but worth every pain in the end!!:D

Thanks, it has been corrected. That's what happens when you try to put things in alphabetical order by copy and paste.:o

That's what I did only with my notepad rather than email. One at a time - PITA as you say.

The hard part about doing the 525 list will be - even though the same items will be included - is picking out the new items that are probably plugged in between the other items in random order as is the 350 list. Fun. (not)

Gina

Patti, at one time I had a list that was sent to me, that I kept on my desktop till my computer had the fatal "blue screen" appear. There were 3 lists, the first being from 24 to 49 cruises, and the next one from 50 to 74, and the last one for 75 and above.

I realize that everything has been converted to cruising days so my guess is the first is 175, the second is 350 and the last one is 525 days and above.

Does the system still work that way??:)

Rick

Yes, it's still that way only the list has been greatly modified making the old lists irrelevant.

Gina

Archived