Fridges

cperk97

We are sailing on the Jewel in a balcony cabin. Can anyone give me an idea of how big the fridges are? Small college dorm room sized or a little bigger? My husband can't live without his creamer and I want to keep some juice in there for the kids. I want to know if we can fit it all. Thanks so much in advance.

Jo Anne

It's a mini fridge. We were able to put 2 bottles of wine in there along with a few chocolate snacks that we did not want to melt. We removed the center rack. There is also room in the door of the fridge. It should hold what you need it for. (maybe some of the juices can stay out until you need to refrigerate them.) There is also an ice bucket you could keep things cold in.

Also -FYI- There is an extra outlet inside the built-in behind the ice bucket -

It's a mini fridge. We were able to put 2 bottles of wine in there along with a few chocolate snacks that we did not want to melt. We removed the center rack. There is also room in the door of the fridge. It should hold what you need it for. (maybe some of the juices can stay out until you need to refrigerate them.) There is also an ice bucket you could keep things cold in.

Also -FYI- There is an extra outlet inside the built-in behind the ice bucket -

Thanks so much for the information, we really appreciate it.

Jo Anne

Archived