chocolate rum?

39august

I got mine at A Cohen's. It is outside of the fenced area of Havensight and accross the street, to the right of the Harley Davidson shop is a building with a few shops. One of which sells cigarettes and alcohol. They delivered to the ship for me, very friendly. $6 a bottle.

Does anyone know what time the stores actually open? We're getting off the ship at 8 AM, and I have a sailing excursion to catch in Red Hook. I was hoping I could stop by the store and have them deliver the rum to the ship while we head to the excursion.

They officially open at 9, though a few may open a little earlier. You can buy it on your way back to the ship.

AH Riise has a website. Maybe you can pre-order online? Google for the site, because I'm not 100% sure of the exact address.

They officially open at 9, though a few may open a little earlier. You can buy it on your way back to the ship.

AH Riise has a website. Maybe you can pre-order online? Google for the site, because I'm not 100% sure of the exact address.

Good idea, I think I'll just try and get some on the way back to the ship. I was nervous about getting back in time, but I'll just have to chance it. Thanks :)

they all sound delish!! I am definitely going to try all of them, also I didn't know they had

chocolate vodka. I knew about all the other flavors, but never heard of the chocolate.

What brand is that? That's another one I'll have to try!! Thanks again. ~B~

they all sound delish!! I am definitely going to try all of them, also I didn't know they had

chocolate vodka. I knew about all the other flavors, but never heard of the chocolate.

What brand is that? That's another one I'll have to try!! Thanks again. ~B~

Van Gogh makes a great chocolate vodka:D

• 3 weeks later...
You can add some chocolate rum when making brownies, cupcakes, chocolate cake, etc. My favorite is chocolate amaretto rum, but the last time I checked at AH Riise it was not there - I hope it was only out of stock and not out of production!

You have my full attention, as a certified chocohalic with amaretto tendancies I am listening! :)

Archived