Adaptors for charging camera on MSC Orchestra

Janderra

Hi

Could someone tell me what type of adaptor I need to plug in to charge cameras etc in the cabin.

Is it the same plugs as for Europe or perhaps UK. Being from Australia we always need to carry adaptors, but hopefully not more than 1 for this trip.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for the advice, that means that I only need pack 1 adaptor for my 12 week trip, not 2 or 3 as sometimes needed.

Hi Janderra

I just got an adaptor from Samsonite and the great thing about it is that you can plug any type of plug in to it and also use it in any type of outlet, so you never need to be caught out. On atrip to barcelona last week I was only expecting to be plugging my appliances with UK plugs in to the European 2 pin sockets, only to discover that my dizzy niece had brought US hair straighteners and no adaptor, but because I'd brought the new adaptor, she was still able to use them with no problems.

Perhaps other manufacturesrs have a similar product. I'd certainly recommend a universal adaptor for people who travel a lot as they are definitely worth the extra cost compared to a country specific one.

Archived