QE tomorrow, can I take flowers on board?

Ukulele girl

It was my son's 30th birthday yesterday and we had lots of flowers given to us by people who came to his party. It is such a shame to leave them so I would like to take some of them onto the ship. Will that be allowed and should I take a vase?

No problem I've often taken flowers onboard for my cabin. You should see what some people take onboard especially when they do a world cruise. I was invited once to a guests cabin for pre dinner drinks( a dear old lady on her 8th World cruise) it was like visiting her apartment... she had photos in silver frames of family & loved ones, needlepoint cushions on the sofa and a patchwork quilt/ throw-over on the bed . It looked very cosy and home from home.

Bell Boy.

No problem I've often taken flowers onboard for my cabin. You should see what some people take onboard especially when they do a world cruise. I was invited once to a guests cabin for pre dinner drinks( a dear old lady on her 8th World cruise) it was like visiting her apartment... she had photos in silver frames of family & loved ones, needlepoint cushions on the sofa and a patchwork quilt/ throw-over on the bed . It looked very cosy and home from home.

Bell Boy.

I think I would be along her lines if I were going on a World Cruise and had a big enough cabin... I would take a throw for the sofa that I could snuggle up in on the odd evening... I would certainly have a few pictures in frames, a very special person who is not with us any more... Along with my grandparents who had always wanted to cruise but were never in the position to do it... And a few other bits too...!

I had not even thought of taking flowers on my TA, but I may just have to! I love flowers in a room...

Archived