Past Guest Numbers

Colorado Kat

Try cclsupport@carnival.com

I have fought this battle for years, and wrote to them, out of frustration, last night. This morning, I had an email from Mischelle who had completely fixed the problem. I guess it's a matter of finding the right person, and I apparently found her! Give that email address a try and I bet they'll get your situations straightened out as well. Good luck!

Try cclsupport@carnival.com

I have fought this battle for years, and wrote to them, out of frustration, last night. This morning, I had an email from Mischelle who had completely fixed the problem. I guess it's a matter of finding the right person, and I apparently found her! Give that email address a try and I bet they'll get your situations straightened out as well. Good luck!

Will try this email address. I'm having a heck of a time with my twin boys and their past guest #'s. I was told that the glitch hinges on the same date of birth at the same address. They have been on 3 cruises each, but now only one of their past guest #'s is valid. I don't care that much, but when they get to platinum, I'd rather not have to resurrect their past cruise history from memory.

Will try this email address. I'm having a heck of a time with my twin boys and their past guest #'s. I was told that the glitch hinges on the same date of birth at the same address. They have been on 3 cruises each, but now only one of their past guest #'s is valid. I don't care that much, but when they get to platinum, I'd rather not have to resurrect their past cruise history from memory.

Good luck with this. I hope they get you all sorted out as well. I know what you mean about fearing someday you'll have to prove up all of the past cruises. I don't know that I could have done that ... luckily, the Rep found all of the cruises on their system. So your hunch to do this sooner than (years) later, is probably a smart one!

Good luck!!!!

Archived