LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

10593.gif

To Peter, an early Happy Birthday wish for October 25, 2011

Peter wanted to wish you an early Happy Birthday as John & I will be leaving early tomorrow for the airport at 4:45. I will be sure and stop in later and wish everyone a Bon Voyage and safe travels.

Gay

Many thanks Gay, Bon Voyage for you and John and I hope you have a safe and pleasant journey over to Barcelona.

Update on the Luncheons from Kathy ( Kate99)

Barbados conference room, not the Jamaica conference room as I was told earlier. Whomever has the sign, we'll have to make sure we get it to the correct conference room.

As for the luncheons, here is my plan, now that we have the confirmation. I will place signup sheets in the conference room for the various dates. Only those who were previously on the lists should signup for the date that works best. There will be 75 spaces for each of the general luncheon dates, and 40 for each of the specialty luncheon dates. This should allow those who want to eat with friends to do so. If there is remaining space for any day, I'll call folks on the waiting list.

Gay

We spent the day touring this beautiful city. It's a very easy walking city and the architecture is amazing. Loved every minute of it.

PETER.....Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

And for everyone who will be traveling, safe and easy travels to you all.

We also got our welcome email from the Universal. Very nice touch I think....:)

Two more days 'til we say Hola Barcelona!!

Peter your welcome & thank you. I also received in the email this morning a final confirmation from Autos Vilar on our Shuttles.

Safe Travels to everyone leaving Wednesday or after. See you all soon.

Mike not going to ask about your Old Underwear. ;)

George how does Mhairi, pronounce her name.

Gay

Hi from London having a great time with family eating way to much hope my clothes fit by the time of the cruise

To all of you leaving tomorrow or the next few days have a safe trip and see you onboard:)

Thanks for checking in , glad to hear you are having a great time with the family...I'm sure that you will be able to fit into your clothes ;), keep away from those addicting Cadbury Bars:p...

Happy Birthday Peter, enjoy your day.

Sam & Char

Many thanks

The house/dog sitter will be here Tuesday morning. We are so ready for this cruise, it has been a long time in planning. Thanks to all who made this board so informative and all the work you have done to make this a pleasurable cruise.

Char & Sam

Have a safe and pleasant journey over to Barcelona

Just watching what I think it last week's Dancing with the Stars on a satelite channel. There are 8 couples, it is 80s week and a very camp guy (!!!!!) has just danced the weirdest, funniest jive I have ever seen.

We usually watch the last couple of rounds of this show when we are in Florida, so getting a heads up on it.

Corinne

:)

No more wake ups - sitting in Phili just finished a Philly cheesesteak and waiting to board the plane. Now there is just ocean between us and Barcelona- safe travels - see ya on the other side of the pond!!!!!

2 more wake up's for me..............can't wait to get the flight overwith!!!

Have a good day everyrone...............

Peter your welcome & thank you. I also received in the email this morning a final confirmation from Autos Vilar on our Shuttles.

Safe Travels to everyone leaving Wednesday or after. See you all soon.

Mike not going to ask about your Old Underwear. ;)

George how does Mhairi, pronounce her name.

Gay

Gay - Most people pronounce it 'Marry', the correct pronunciation is 'Varry' - I answer to both and quite a few other names as well;)

Everyone have a safe journey and see you on board. Still 3 days of work.

Mhairi

Barb how did you manage that, US air is 50 LBS. If we had that I wouldn't have needed the extra bag:)

Gay

Barb, I just checked AA.com and they show 50. Even if you are going up front it's still 50 but you get 3 bags free.

Gay, BIG thanks for all of your work and great spirit. Safe travels and see you on board.

For us, real packing starts in an hour after a few beverages. Take care all.

You both had me thinking about the luggage weight, so I called AA again to verify. It is because I am doing Business/First (thank goodness for frequent flier miles) the luggage weight is 70lbs. Mine isn't that high but is just over 50 lbs. Thanks for asking so I could verify with them again. Would have hated any surprises at the airport. :eek:

Peter, I want to wish you a very "Happy Birthday" tomorrow (it might already be Oct 25th in England.). Enjoy your day! :D Looking forward meeting you and Patrick. Thank you for all the information you have posted over the last 18 to 19 months, it has been very helpful.

Sherry, glad you are having a great time in England.

Corinne, I hope your back will start feeling better soon.

Gay again thank you for all the work you have done for the past 18/19 months, it will be a pleasure to meet you.

Also thank you to everyone who have done so much by answering questions, sharing information etc... It will be a pleasure to meet everyone.

Everyone have safe travels.

Well, I will be leaving my house at 6:45 am tomorrow. It is going to be a long day, but I am very excited. Looking forward to meet everyone:D

Barb, when I saw the differance in fees between an extra bag and overweight, I accepted the extra bag fee gratiously.:)

Mhairi, after I posted I looked up the pronounciation and learned something. Our last name is spelled LEA but pronounced as LEE, many see the spelling and want to say LEE A . We tell them, think of the spelling SEA, PEA, TEA, all pronounced as See, Tee, etc.

Gay

Barb, good know. We are up front thanks to miles but otherwise think of the free stuff we get....2 meals @ $10 ea plus extra bags at $50 ea plus fast security plus all the adult beverages...priceless :D.

Gay, it's not worth it.

Peter, have a happy one :D.

Now, have to get back to filling those rum runners :eek:

Safe travels all. Two more work days but they are pretty worthless.

Paul, I called a third time also was told 70 lbs, told her I didn't want any surprises at the airport. I told her the website said 50 lbs, she said it was definitely 70 lbs. I have two names I will tell the agent if I have a problem. Love the up front, and the additional service. I am spoiled, my brother also works for AA and he used get upgraded quite a bit when he worked out of O'Hare. But now we pay for our trips and/or use frequent flier miles, to hard to get in and out of Vegas.

Hi everyone.....wanted to check in and say SAFE TRAVELS TO EVERYONE....We are in HB until Thursday and then off to Palm Springs for a Quick sleep before heading to PSP at 5:30 am. Had a Wonderful weekend in the desert....got everything packed, weighed.....I think I was on the scale over 30 times this weekend weighing me with suitcases in hand. Looks like we are under 50 lbs on all...70 lbs would be great since we are also on AA. We have about 30 lbs to spare between the department store we are bringing with us. 70 lbs would mean MORE!!

3 more work days for us....going to be busy and then looks like Bill got roped into checking /answering e-mail for about an hour a day...every work day :(..he can do while I am having fun with everyone. Looking forward to Saturday just to unwind.....going to be a GREAT TIME!!

Mike

Peter, I want to wish you a very "Happy Birthday" tomorrow (it might already be Oct 25th in England.). Enjoy your day! :D Looking forward meeting you and Patrick. Thank you for all the information you have posted over the last 18 to 19 months, it has been very helpful.

Sherry, glad you are having a great time in England.

Corinne, I hope your back will start feeling better soon.

Gay again thank you for all the work you have done for the past 18/19 months, it will be a pleasure to meet you.

Also thank you to everyone who have done so much by answering questions, sharing information etc... It will be a pleasure to meet everyone.

Everyone have safe travels.

Well, I will be leaving my house at 6:45 am tomorrow. It is going to be a long day, but I am very excited. Looking forward to meet everyone:D

Thanks Barb and have a great safe and pleasant journey to Barcelona.

Barb, good know. We are up front thanks to miles but otherwise think of the free stuff we get....2 meals @ $10 ea plus extra bags at $50 ea plus fast security plus all the adult beverages...priceless :D.

Gay, it's not worth it.

Peter, have a happy one :D.

Now, have to get back to filling those rum runners :eek:

Safe travels all. Two more work days but they are pretty worthless.

Happy birthday, Peter - have a fun day!

Thanks folks, nothing special I think today, there's better things happening in a few days I believe!:D

Good morning Peter and all. I see you were up early on your big day and have opened your card already. I was thinking of the cupcakes when I chose it. ;)

Still struggling this morning, back really sore, but I am hoping it will improve as the meds kick in and I loosen up.

Corinne

Good morning Peter and all. I see you were up early on your big day and have opened your card already. I was thinking of the cupcakes when I chose it. ;)

Still struggling this morning, back really sore, but I am hoping it will improve as the meds kick in and I loosen up.

Corinne

Good morning Corinne, yes up early Patrick is working extra hours this week, so when he gets up and Charlie is let loose he makes sure he comes into my room to see I'm awake (Charlie that is!).

I like the idea of the cupcakes, thank you.

Hopefully the drugs will kick in and help. You're reminding me to bring the muscle relaxants the doc prescribed for me, just in case mine goes whilst we're away.