LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Welcome back to us Mike

Hello to Jim and Peter.

On the Vision someone arranged the FOD everynight up in the Crown lounge at 11pm but as this is the Disco on that ship it was way to noisy, last April on the Liberty TA we arranged the FOD in the Champagne bar for 11-11:30pm and that seemed to work, anyone have any other ideas ??

Welcome back to us Mike

Hello to Jim and Peter.

On the Vision someone arranged the FOD everynight up in the Crown lounge at 11pm but as this is the Disco on that ship it was way to noisy, last April on the Liberty TA we arranged the FOD in the Champagne bar for 11-11:30pm and that seemed to work, anyone have any other ideas ??

George: The Champagne Bar is a lovely venue, and we have never seen it crowded on any ship we have been on...

Welcome back to us Mike

Hello to Jim and Peter.

Sounds good George, we'll let you organise that one! My only other suggestion from experience on Freedom class ships would be Vintages on the Royal Promenade where you can people watch too!

Couldn't wait another 30 days for a pool party with the outdoor movie screen showing a concert, so...

6196170172_f9999a0a39_b.jpg

Edited by peteukmcr

PETE what day is your birthday....we need to make 'LIST' of all the celebrations of our little RC....okay I know list is a nasty word LOL
Sherry, mine's before we sail, but then again I'm having a get together in Manchester on the 22nd, so another a week later on the 29th will cover it, it's actually the 25th.

Welcome Jim & Peter (and Calvin and Jeff from Milwaukee).

So I posted the other day to see about other FOD who might want to get a big table at the late seating dinner. Paul you guys up for that? Any others? There are 4 in our group. I am just not sure how to arrange it so I will put my email here and if you are interested drop me a line.

2gacruise

at

gmail

dot

com

Mahari let's win The Quest again this year!!!:D:D:D

Hi Howard & Vic, thanks for the friend request BTW. As I mentioned we're on MTD so not sure we could join you for dinner, but thanks for the offer. Maybe there's a chance one evening in Portofino or Chops perhaps?

The old DJ in me thought to share a few suggestions to get us in the mood. I have posted some favorite podcast dance mixes for your listening pleasure. A wide variety from 80's to Madonna all the time to very current. If you have a fast internet connection (large files) and an i-device, please download, copy into itunes and enjoy. Not all of you will like every selection and don't worry about stealing since these are publicly available for free. https://public.me.com/pnorcross

Love these. Especially the Madonna mix:p

Hi Howard & Vic, thanks for the friend request BTW. As I mentioned we're on MTD so not sure we could join you for dinner, but thanks for the offer. Maybe there's a chance one evening in Portofino or Chops perhaps?

Maybe we could get a big group of the FOD for one night in Chops, that would be a hoot!

PETE thanks for the photo I have a couple of questions do they have lounge chairs give you blankets like they do on Princess, if not it is probably going to be to cold at night.

What about Popcorn & choc. chip cookies too like Princess!!!

OMG PETE I just realized it is not on the LIBERTY it is Trafford Centre...duh!!!!
LOL, you see you're so ready to be onboard Liberty you're hallucinating!:D

HI, yes we are flight attnds for AA....leaving for BCN on the 26th ORD-JFK-JFK-BCN..Staying BCN for two days before the cruise...look forward to meeting...this will be our 26th cruise in 3 years.....guess we're hooked...lol....see you onboard....Jim

Welcome Jim & Peter :D. We are Paul and Mark from southern california. We are on AA on the 27th on 152 from JFK. Traveling with 2 other couples joining us from DC. Any chance you could pass the word to the flight crew to say hello?

Look forward to meeting you guys as well!

Welcome Jim & Peter (and Calvin and Jeff from Milwaukee).

So I posted the other day to see about other FOD who might want to get a big table at the late seating dinner. Paul you guys up for that? Any others? There are 4 in our group. I am just not sure how to arrange it so I will put my email here and if you are interested drop me a line.

2gacruise

at

gmail

dot

com

Mahari let's win The Quest again this year!!!:D:D:D

I don't know how they work the tables with moving everyone around but this group will be everywhere. The 6 of us have linked rese's so maybe that's how they do it. Anybody have suggestions?

This whole group should do the Quest together...I will start a list......:eek:

Welcome back to us Mike

Hello to Jim and Peter.

On the Vision someone arranged the FOD up in the Crown lounge at 11pm but as this is the Disco on that ship it was way to noisy, last April on the Liberty TA we arranged the FOD in the Champagne bar for 11-11:30pm and that seemed to work, anyone have any other ideas ??

George, Any bar is fine as long as we can change the name to anything other than FOD. Let's at least do GLBT as most other cruise lines are doing. Maybe just NC ;).

HI, yes we are flight attnds for AA....leaving for BCN on the 26th ORD-JFK-JFK-BCN..Staying BCN for two days before the cruise...look forward to meeting...this will be our 26th cruise in 3 years.....guess we're hooked...lol....see you onboard....Jim

Welcome Jim & Peter, I am Barb my DH Bob didn't want to do this criuse so I am traveling with two friend Margaret & Mary Ann. My brother worked for AA also, he was in ground crew in Chicago also worked in Raleigh & Miami. I will be on the JFK flight on the 25th.

Happy New Year to those who are celebrating.

I have been MIA the last few days, busy at work tired at night.

Sherry, miracles do happen, a very lovely family.

Finally got our E- docs and order the luggage tags, not sure why it took so long, but something to do with only one of us used choice air.

Have great evening everyone.

Now starting to look at plans for this trip :) Can't seem to book for the show's :eek: for the Allure I can book all the entertainment :) anyone able to book yet for Liberty ?
HI George, I posted a reply from RCI whilst you were away http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30674106&postcount=934

Basically one half of RCI doesn't know what the other half are doing. As you can see from the reply they made a standard quote not realising that it has been possible to book throughout the summer on Liberty and that they have a schedule published too.

I replied to RCI but have not had anything back. By the look of it we won't be able to book until we board.

George, I think someone found out that there was not going to be any booking ahead on the TA.

I just posted on my FB page a certain NC picture. Don't know how to post it here but maybe someone who is my FB 'friend' can do that.

WW Buddies

I just managed to stay the same this week. With being away at the coast last week and eating out 7 days out of 9 I am pretty pleased with that. Must be something to do with clocking up an average of an extra 5,000 steps a day during that time even though I have not been feeling well enough to do any actual exercise.

It is absolutely glorious weather here in England at the moment. Strange heatwave for so late in the year with temps up to 27-29 C (80-84 F). The autumn colours are looking gorgeous in all the sunshine. At least it means we are still wearing summer clothes so they will be handy for packing in 3 weeks' time.

Corinne

Happy New Year to those who are celebrating.

I have been MIA the last few days, busy at work tired at night.

Sherry, miracles do happen, a very lovely family.

Finally got our E- docs and order the luggage tags, not sure why it took so long, but something to do with only one of us used choice air.

Have great evening everyone.

Well done Barb, now you're all set!