LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

I don't know how they work the tables with moving everyone around but this group will be everywhere. The 6 of us have linked rese's so maybe that's how they do it. Anybody have suggestions?

This whole group should do the Quest together...I will start a list......:eek:

Paul drop me an email we can work something out. Last cruise we linked reservations with some of the others and got a big table that way. Could be fun. Besides that would love to share the table with the women from Pan Am!

As to Quest on last years TA on the Independence Kitten2729 and I led a CC group to victory! It was a blast. She and I spoke about it last year on the other thread and I think she is still game for it. I think the correct amount of alcohol was involved before the quest but when done we both shared our winnings with everyone! :D

As an update, I resent my reply to RCI and have received this response regarding making reservations.

Many thanks for your email dated the 30th September.

We do apologise for the delay in response. What we decided to do is contact

the ship and our head office for further information as to why you are not

able to pre book your Entertainment. As soon as I receive a reply I will

get back to you.

Happy New Year to those who are celebrating.

I have been MIA the last few days, busy at work tired at night.

Sherry, miracles do happen, a very lovely family.

Finally got our E- docs and order the luggage tags, not sure why it took so long, but something to do with only one of us used choice air.

Have great evening everyone.

I have NOT gotten my Doc's yet...........

Hi Everyone.................hope U all have a good week-end.

I have NOT gotten my Doc's yet...........

Hi Everyone.................hope U all have a good week-end.

Hi Sandy - we were the same as you until I phoned RCI yesterday - we're cruise only so I knew it had nothing to do with flights. For some reason we were entered onto their system to pick up our docs and tags at the port! It took 24hours for their system to update and then we were able to order tags today!

Love the photo Corinne and well done on not putting any extra pounds on.

Hi to Jim & Peter.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Mhairi

Hi Sandy - we were the same as you until I phoned RCI yesterday - we're cruise only so I knew it had nothing to do with flights. For some reason we were entered onto their system to pick up our docs and tags at the port! It took 24hours for their system to update and then we were able to order tags today!

Love the photo Corinne and well done on not putting any extra pounds on.

Hi to Jim & Peter.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Mhairi

Mhairi, I'll call my TA..........thanks

To all my fellow Liberty Sailors

I can now say

We are sailing

THIS MONTH

only

days to go!

Hello Pete,

As promised I asked who the cruise director is for the TA...

Leo Pappa will get off Liberty the day the TA leaves, If I heard the loyalty officer correctly, I believe that Gordon fellow is getting back on.

FYI, they are giving Liberty a small over hall at this time, during our entire cruise they where painting the ship, varnishing the woods, repainting the decks and track, etc, etc…It was needed, she is showing the wrath of the salt.

Have fun!!!

BTW, next year will be the last year that Liberty will be going to Europe, she will be transferred to Asia in 2013.

Greets

Hello Pete,

As promised I asked who the cruise director is for the TA...

Leo Pappa will get off Liberty the day the TA leaves, If I heard the loyalty officer correctly, I believe that Gordon fellow is getting back on.

FYI, they are giving Liberty a small over hall at this time, during our entire cruise they where painting the ship, varnishing the woods, repainting the decks and track, etc, etc…It was needed, she is showing the wrath of the salt.

Have fun!!!

BTW, next year will be the last year that Liberty will be going to Europe, she will be transferred to Asia in 2013.

Greets

Hi there, many thanks for the info. We have also had a message on face book whilst you were sailing from a CD called Mike Hunnerup who said he is taking us over to Fort Lauderdale.

Interesting about her redeployment to Asia, thanks for the heads up!

I hope you had a great cruise BTW and thanks for the prompt feedback, you must have only just disembarked today!

Hi there, many thanks for the info. We have also had a message on face book whilst you were sailing from a CD called Mike Hunnerup who said he is taking us over to Fort Lauderdale.

Interesting about her redeployment to Asia, thanks for the heads up!

I hope you had a great cruise BTW and thanks for the prompt feedback, you must have only just disembarked today!

No problem :D I had just gotten home at that time…You helped me plenty before my first cruise, least I can do :)

We had an excellent cruise, review following ;)

Sorry for bumping in on this thread :D I thought I was in the roll call.

Greets

Where can I find the number of nights that will be formal/dress casual etc...? I want to make sure I have enough clean clothes ready to go. Also do they still offer the laundry special midweek on the TA's?
Hi, I found this on the RCI web site (UK) and I hope it helps. They suggest that there will be 8 casual nights, 3 smart casual and 3 formal on a 14 night sailing.

There are three distinct types of evening on board: casual, smart casual and formal. Suggested guidelines for these nights are:

Casual: Polo shirts and trousers for men, sundresses or trousers for women

Smart Casual: Jacket and shirt for men, dresses or trouser suits for women

Formal: Suits and ties or tuxedos for men, cocktail dresses for women

The first and last night of your cruise are normally designated as casual dress. The first sea day after the day of departure is usually the first formal night.

Casual dining is available in the Windjammer every night of the cruise except the last. Your ship may also have other casual dining venues as well.

Hopefully they will offer the wash and fold laundry special as they did on our 5 day sailing earlier this year as we are banking on that too!

No problem :D I had just gotten home at that time…You helped me plenty before my first cruise, least I can do :)

We had an excellent cruise, review following ;)

Sorry for bumping in on this thread :D I thought I was in the roll call.

Greets

No problem thanks for the update. Not too sure about Gordon Whatman as his own website has him at home in Spain in October and travelling to China in Novemnber.

Hopefully they will offer the wash and fold laundry special as they did on our 5 day sailing earlier this year as we are banking on that too!

On the Eastbound TA in April they did the wash and fold mid way through but you can ask your cabin attendant at anytime during the cruise and he will arrange this for you also if you are D+ you will find a voucher in your book to give you this for free.

Will need this service next Sept/Oct as I will be on the Radiance for more than Six weeks

Laundry all done from the vision cruise :) instead of putting it all away I just left the luggage out in the spare room so you can now say IM PACKED :D also filled in online check in yesterday and ordered my luggage tags for both the liberty and Allure trips and was able to print out my set sail passes.

Spoke to Ken and Colin in London last night, we are three on second seating for dinner if anyone would like to join us ? drop me a email aslgas at btinternet dot com

Edited by scotsman

On the Eastbound TA in April they did the wash and fold mid way through but you can ask your cabin attendant at anytime during the cruise and he will arrange this for you also if you are D+ you will find a voucher in your book to give you this for free.

Will need this service next Sept/Oct as I will be on the Radiance for more than Six weeks

Laundry all done from the vision cruise :) instead of putting it all away I just left the luggage out in the spare room so you can now say IM PACKED :D also filled in online check in yesterday and ordered my luggage tags for both the liberty and Allure trips and was able to print out my set sail passes.

Spoke to Ken and Colin in London last night, we are three on second seating for dinner if anyone would like to join us ? drop me a email aslgas at btinternet dot com

Well done on the packing George! Not even made a start here yet!

Looks like we won't be able to join anyone for dinner as you all seem to be on late seating and we're on MTD :(

Thanks for the info on how the wash and fold on the TA. D members get a voucher for $10 off the $25 charge in the C&A booklets.

I am definitely hoping we can have some FOD gatherings and I would really love to eat at Chops as I never have. Feel to weird making reservations for one... Also love the disco, probably not every night, but give my some good 80's music and I am up and boogie-ing. I am a late seating person too so hopefully I will end up at a table with some one from this board.

Can't beleive I leave home in 25 days, woo hoo! Looking forward to seeing and meetiing all of you.

I am definitely hoping we can have some FOD gatherings and I would really love to eat at Chops as I never have. Feel to weird making reservations for one... Also love the disco, probably not every night, but give my some good 80's music and I am up and boogie-ing. I am a late seating person too so hopefully I will end up at a table with some one from this board.

Can't beleive I leave home in 25 days, woo hoo! Looking forward to seeing and meetiing all of you.

Hillary, I'm sure we can arrange something for Chops as we definitely haven't made any reservations yet and will certainly visiting there and Portofino.

My Wife and I are MTD and we would love to have dinner some night with you guys.

Sam 7 Char

We'll have to definitely arrange that!

One thing I love about TAs is that we can arrange to have a dining room lunch with new friends on one of the many sea days on the crossing. Time to relax and chat over a meal. Lovely, especially when the new friends are on a different seating and 'ne'er the twain shall meet'.

Corinne

Edited by cinnamon