How do you know when your room is ready?

vasoccerchick

We usually some important items as carry on and we're usually on very early, hitting Lido before noon. We're done with lunch before 1pm so will sneak past the closed double doors to check on our room. Usually its done. If the room attendant should see us, we just ask to drop our carry on and they don't fuss.

Then we're off exploring the ship while the masses are still lining up to get on.

the above 2 posts go together. Omg, way to funny, i haven't laughed this hard at a post in awhile!! :d :d well said, both of you!! :d :d

nope, you shouldn't avoid saying that one, it's excellent as well!! :d :d

tooo funny!!!! Lmao

I'm not flaming anyone. It is a legitimate question that had already been answered 10 times before I posted. I just thought I would make someone giggle. It's funny Peopel get an answer and then post the same answer as someone posted earlier. It happens on all the question posts.

I did more than giggle Jimmy! That was tooo funny!!

I'm not flaming anyone. It is a legitimate question that had already been answered 10 times before I posted. I just thought I would make someone giggle. It's funny Peopel get an answer and then post the same answer as someone posted earlier. It happens on all the question posts.

No kidding right. I usually just read these boards but I'm with you. How many times do these motards have to give someone the same exact answer to a question. Oh, also love the guy/girl who is the first response to a question and they quote the OP. Like who the hell else could you be talking to that we need to decipher the difference? Funny joke, people should lighten up.

Posted to no one in particular, just yawping into the ether- if we can't have FUN on a forum dedicated to the FUNships then where can we have FUN? Seems FUNdamental to me, but to some it might seem fundaMENTAL.:D

There's sarcasm and then their is humor. There is a considerable difference between the two although some people do not know this. I think we have crossed the line with some of the posts. I know I did not burst out laughing if that is any indicator. It's a free country, however, so on to the next post.

There's sarcasm and then their is humor. There is a considerable difference between the two although some people do not know this. I think we have crossed the line with some of the posts. I know I did not burst out laughing if that is any indicator. It's a free country, however, so on to the next post.

i didn't laugh either....nothing but sarcastic.....i like fun too or i wouldn't cruise but the site is here for our wealth of information first and foremost and we have time for fun on other posts. If this site was for fun they would put up a chat section for us which i do wish they had!

[quote name='travler27']I don't think anybody got flamed.

Just a little cruiser humor.[/quote]
I just don't find them humerous. Sounds like smart ##s answers to a legitimate question.

[quote name='VaCaps'] Oh, also love the guy/girl who is the first response to a question and they quote the OP. Like who the hell else could you be talking to that we need to decipher the difference? Funny joke, people should lighten up.[/quote]

People quote the OP because they may not BE the first by the time their reply is actually posted.

Archived