Wine and Dine Packages

colocop004

Many thanks to both of you for this outstanding information!

Dear "Northern Aurora," as you can see in the post by "FM," Celebrity must have jacked up their fees, just after you disembarked! Your Savor package is up from $279 to $299. The "no wine" packages are up $10 each. That's the way the cookie crumbles nowadays: inflation everywhere!

I managed to scan the following Celebrity Packages info sheet that denotes what was available for our Dec 12th cruise aboard the Silhouette ...

Beverage and Wine and Dine Packages.pdf

• 3 months later...

We are currently on board Century 15 night cruise to Hawaii (round trip from San Diego). We very much enjoy dining at the specialty restaurants and ended up buying the 5 night Bacchus ($399) and 3 night Savor ($279) wine/dine packages.

Although the wine lists for these packages are somewhat limited, I wanted to mention you can upgrade to any other wine on Murano's or the MDR lists. One night we wanted a wine from the MDR list that sells for $51. We were charged $16 for the upgrade, meaning the included wines on the package carry a $35 credit if/when you wish to stray.

I should also mention we did not book or pre-pay any nights in Murano's before the cruise began. For several weeks before we sailed, every time I looked at the on-line booking option, I could only get very late times -- 9:00pm, 9:30pm, etc. So it's true that only a very limited number of tables can be booked ahead in advance as the majority of the inventory is controlled directly on board the ship itself. Had we prepaid a few nights before sailing, they would have had to make a credit adjustment once we bought the packages on board. So I knew to just wait until we boarded and booked the 8 nights directly with the restaurant. And we have not had any problem getting the seating times we've wanted.

Archived