Beer Question

Whimsy

IMO you're fine with throwing a 6er or 12 pack in your case but you have to enjoy that in your room. As far as which beer they serve on board they'd probably need to know which itinerary you are on. When I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise a few years back they had the standard Bud Light type offerings and a lot of Pacifico. I believe some of the Caribbean ones serve Dos Equis instead of the Pacifico. Not really sure what brand you are looking for but give more detail if you need specifics. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the respose.

My husband likes Mic Ultra and would just drink it in the room. He likes Dos Equis so will be happy if they have that on board.

Every ship we have been on since they eliminated Corona has had Dos Equis.

Bud, Bud Light, Dos Equis, MGD, Miller's Lite & Becks are some of the standard ones I recall. They'll usually have the big cans of Fosters plus some UK beers at their Pub Lunch & maybe at other bars. I believe that the beer on tap is Belgium's Stella Artois & in Alaska they had Alaskan Brew in bottles. They had a nice beer glass etched with the Princess & Alaskan Brew logos for only $2 more to keep the glass. In Skagway I brought onboard a 6-pack of Alaskan with no problems...nor did the guy behind me with a case of it. :eek:

Bud, Bud Light, Dos Equis, MGD, Miller's Lite & Becks are some of the standard ones I recall. They'll usually have the big cans of Fosters plus some UK beers at their Pub Lunch & maybe at other bars. I believe that the beer on tap is Belgium's Stella Artois & in Alaska they had Alaskan Brew in bottles. They had a nice beer glass etched with the Princess & Alaskan Brew logos for only $2 more to keep the glass. In Skagway I brought onboard a 6-pack of Alaskan with no problems...nor did the guy behind me with a case of it. :eek:

Thank you. All good to know. I'm sure others in our group will appreciate the info as well.

I just did some research for Dh on this and if you go to the gifts section of Princess' website you can pre-buy 6 bottles for the price of 5...I believe it was around $23. Pretty good if you see a brand you like.

Check this out....

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

I just did some research for Dh on this and if you go to the gifts section of Princess' website you can pre-buy 6 bottles for the price of 5...I believe it was around $23. Pretty good if you see a brand you like.

Check this out....

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

This is an option through room service & they also have buckets of beer on ice with a similar deal from bars.

This is an option through room service & they also have buckets of beer on ice with a similar deal from bars.

We have found that my favorite, Coors Lite, has not been available in buckets at the bars.

I usually order from room service with no problem.

Is the room service bucket the same price as the pre cruise order?

As I recall, it is the same price.

We have found that my favorite, Coors Lite, has not been available in buckets at the bars.

I usually order from room service with no problem.

I've had the same experience.

Thanks IECalCruiser for the list...

• 2 months later...
IMO you're fine with throwing a 6er or 12 pack in your case but you have to enjoy that in your room. As far as which beer they serve on board they'd probably need to know which itinerary you are on. When I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise a few years back they had the standard Bud Light type offerings and a lot of Pacifico. I believe some of the Caribbean ones serve Dos Equis instead of the Pacifico. Not really sure what brand you are looking for but give more detail if you need specifics. Hope this helps.

Are you sure your allowed to bring on 6'er or 12 Pack of Beer when boarding, Without them taking it....

We were planning on bringing an Extra Small Rolling Suitcase with a 12 pack of Soda and Bottles of Water.....

But if Beer is Allowed I'll be adding a 12 pack for sure....:D

Our Bar Bill is Always over $500 by weeks end so any little saved will help...:)

Archived