what's included

Ms. T

The iced tea that tasted like the real thing is the iced tea that they serve in the MDR. It is fresh brewed ice tea. If you like the more instant (ie. full of sugar) iced tea, then drink the iced tea that comes from the dispenser on the Lido deck.

See the iced tea on the Lido deck is what tasted like the real stuff to me.

I don't usually drink iced tea, but i only drank it because it was after 12 in the morning and no bar was open so i could get a soda.

The iced tea that tasted like the real thing is the iced tea that they serve in the MDR. It is fresh brewed ice tea. If you like the more instant (ie. full of sugar) iced tea, then drink the iced tea that comes from the dispenser on the Lido deck.

See, here is what I do. At the coffee dispensers on the Lido, there are wooden boxes with tea bags in them for hot tea. I like to drink green tea....well, I don' " like" it, but I drink it! Anyway, I would make a cup of hot tea and then fill a large glass with ice and pour the tea in. A little work, but you get the kind of tea you want.

There is also milk at the buffets and in the dining room that is included. From room service as well.

And hot chocolate is free also I think you get it thru room service:D

You can also get hot chocolate on the Lido deck. I mix it with the soft serve ice cream.:D

See, here is what I do. At the coffee dispensers on the Lido, there are wooden boxes with tea bags in them for hot tea. I like to drink green tea....well, I don' " like" it, but I drink it! Anyway, I would make a cup of hot tea and then fill a large glass with ice and pour the tea in. A little work, but you get the kind of tea you want.

Me too. I pack a larger insulated cup to mix it in however, since the cups they give your aren't very big.

Archived