what's included

Ms. T

Yes you have to pay for all the drinks. This includes bottle water and soda. The only drinks you don't pay for is ships water, ice tea, lemonade, regular coffee, juices at breakfast.

thanks

Yes you have to pay for all the drinks. This includes bottle water and soda. The only drinks you don't pay for is ships water, ice tea, lemonade, regular coffee, juices at breakfast.

Plus capucino is free in the MDR with any meal.

what's the pre-package deal on beaverages? how much does it cost and who to contact

for the unlimited soda's, there will be a table on the lido deck selling them on embarkation day.

Here is the Carnival chart for the drink card prices.

If you wait to buy the soda card after the ship is in open water (usually a few hours after sail away), you save on the city tax you would pay at embarkation.

Don't forget the free drinks at the farewell party - look for it in the Fun Times - last day around 5 pm - it will say Fun Farewell on the tearoff section with a location (and no mention of the free drinks!) - usually not that well attended and the drinks are flowing (and music/band as well).

You can have 12 drinks per person in your carry-on bag. This does not have to be 12 sodas. This can be sodas, juice, water, mixers, etc. as long as it's non-alcoholic.

I will be taking 24 oz sodas, water, 1/2 gallon orange juice, and cranberry juice in two weeks.

On my last cruise, I even took a large bottle of magarita mixer. I did have to step to the side at the security table, but I just showed him it was non-alcoholic and I was waved on by.

I like Diet Pepsi, so I have even taken mine with me to the MDR at breakfast and the server would automatically give me a glass of ice.

(I'm a southern girl and I normally love iced tea, but Carnival's tea is more like Lipton instant tea and I just can't drink it.)

I am pretty healthy so I'm not big on soda, but I certainly prefer carbonated water over sugary juices.....does anyone know if I need the soda package to get carbonated water?

Club Soda is available I believe as a can that you can purchase individually for 1.95 + 15% tip. You can also get a 1 liter bottle of San Pellegrino for I think 4.50 or 4.75 plus tip.

But, remember, you can bring on board in your carry on 12 cans or bottles of any non-alcoholic beverages. And you can also bring another 12 pack on board once you come back on board from visiting a port.

You can have 12 drinks per person in your carry-on bag. This does not have to be 12 sodas. This can be sodas, juice, water, mixers, etc. as long as it's non-alcoholic.

I will be taking 24 oz sodas, water, 1/2 gallon orange juice, and cranberry juice in two weeks.

On my last cruise, I even took a large bottle of magarita mixer. I did have to step to the side at the security table, but I just showed him it was non-alcoholic and I was waved on by.

I like Diet Pepsi, so I have even taken mine with me to the MDR at breakfast and the server would automatically give me a glass of ice.

(I'm a southern girl and I normally love iced tea, but Carnival's tea is more like Lipton instant tea and I just can't drink it.)

I always thought that the iced tea tasted like the real thing, because I won't drink it. I like the more instant iced teas, and i think the iced teas that they make using real tea bags is gross.

I always thought that the iced tea tasted like the real thing, because I won't drink it. I like the more instant iced teas, and i think the iced teas that they make using real tea bags is gross.

The iced tea that tasted like the real thing is the iced tea that they serve in the MDR. It is fresh brewed ice tea. If you like the more instant (ie. full of sugar) iced tea, then drink the iced tea that comes from the dispenser on the Lido deck.

Archived