Closet space

din2play2

1st time cruising in Sept. How is the closet space on Miracle should I bring hangers? Also - do they have a hair blower or should I bring my own? Any other tips about the rooms would be greatly appreciated. We are in room 6226.

Thank you in advance.:)

There are three closets with ample storage and clothes hangers. Many folks, myself included, like to bring a few additional hangers. Also, the bed is high enough off the floor to allow you to store your suitcases underneath saving space in the closets...

Your cabin will have a hair dryer but they're rather anemic. Best to bring your own, I suspect.

You've got an extended balcony... nice! It's almost twice the size of a standard balcony... 60 sq ft v. 35 sq ft.

Good choice!

:)

There is enough closet space. As Host Mach said, the hair dryer is anemic. I have a lot of hair and the one time I forgot a hair dryer and tried to use the one supplied in the room it took me about 45 minutes to dry my hair. With my own hair dryer it's about 15 minutes. I now triple check my luggage for my hair dryer.

LOTS of closet space on the Miracle, and just incase I brought some of my own hangers, but that wasn't even necessary. We actually had one whole closet that we didn't use that we set up with a pop-up hamper (dollar store) and we kept our dirty laundry in there; I did laundry on the last full sea day.

A little on and off topic.

Yes there is plenty of closet space, but counter space in the bathroom is tight. Many cruisers bring an over the door shoe pocket holder. You can get cheap at walmart. This will help you also organize your personal toiletries, sunscreens, otc meds, etc.

Enjoy the Miracle, she is our favorite.

We sail with 3 females (2 teens with lots of clothes) and have always had plenty of closet/drawer space.

If you have a sofa in your room, there are usually 2 large drawers underneath for extra storage.

We even have enough room in the bathroom for storage (and one of my daughters has millions of toiletry items!)

In addition to the drawers under the couch, there are also two beside tables that have a small cabinet in them...plus on the other side of the vanity there is a shallow cabinet with shelves...perfect for smaller items like sunscreen, sunglasses, belts, hats, etc. Lots of hidden spaces!

I have never had any issues in the bathroom, even with four in the room. There is a lot of room on the shelves in the bathroom.

Archived