prepaid service charges

waterport

Hi,

I have prepaid the service charges(tips) before going on the crusie, and have recieved some docs via email which include the bonvoyage presents ive got for my girls which shows the amount that each cost and at the bottom it says paid and also recieved a doc which says service charges but dosent show how much its cost me where the amount is meant to be it says 0 and dosent say anything about being paid, has anybody else prepaid there service charges if so what type of receipt have you received

Hi,

I have prepaid the service charges(tips) before going on the crusie, and have recieved some docs via email which include the bonvoyage presents ive got for my girls which shows the amount that each cost and at the bottom it says paid and also recieved a doc which says service charges but dosent show how much its cost me where the amount is meant to be it says 0 and dosent say anything about being paid, has anybody else prepaid there service charges if so what type of receipt have you received

I always prepay...much easier that way. The amount is shown on your invoice from NCL.

Do you have a "confirmation letter" from NCL? If so check the promo codes in the top right corner, if you have a" PPSRVCHG" your good, if you booked thru a TA call them. Or you can check on My NCL and check your reservation .

When you do receive your NCL invoice with the charges showing as 'paid', bring a copy of it with you on the ship.

I have read in previous posts that sometimes passengers get onboard and they are charged once again.

If this should happen to you, with a copy of your 'paid' charges it will be straightened out much easier.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Yes, on the 2nd or 3rd day, stop by and get a printout of your account. Make sure everything is in order. If not, they will contact Miami and get it worked out.

Personally, I never want to give anybody my money sooner than needed. It is not about the interest thing. Just do not want to have to try to prove I paid it, or have to get it back if something else happens.

But, to each their own.

We prepaid our 'gratuities' (actually called a Daily Service Charge) and it was shown on our invoice from our TA. However, I also asked NCL for an Amenities receipt which the ship's Group Event co-ordinator emailed to us. I printed it out and took it with us but never needed it since there was no mistake on our Shipboard account which I checked a few days after embarkation.

Archived