steak house open for lunch?

williamson_ja

I haven't seen any information on this, so I am assuming that it is not. However, we've only done Disney cruise in the past and their specialty restaurant is open for a lovely brunch which actually fills up faster than it does for dinner (and costs less to boot). So, are the steakhouses on Carnival open for some sort of a lunch/brunch meal? That would be awesome!

I haven't seen any information on this, so I am assuming that it is not. However, we've only done Disney cruise in the past and their specialty restaurant is open for a lovely brunch which actually fills up faster than it does for dinner (and costs less to boot). So, are the steakhouses on Carnival open for some sort of a lunch/brunch meal? That would be awesome!

No, just dinner.

not yet.

but all the downgrades they've been performing between name changes and dress codes makes one wonder. just not sure what premium meal i would want to pay for, for lunch. or even dedicating my time getting ready for it.

Archived