Just off allure western

Kelly's Landing looks great! Thanks for the info! I am a native NY'er and went to school in New England so this will be a nice reminder of home! Can't get seafood like this in land locked AZ! lol

you read my mind :)

my main goal was to find a great lobster roll in ft lauderdale ,i love food and you dont find much lobster rolls here in california;)

next thing is to find great conch fritters on this trip:D

dave

Hi Dave, We are locals and Kelly's is a favorite of ours. As a relocated Bostonian it is one of the few places where I can get 'real' New England Fried Clams!

cool mary , if ya wanna join us saturday night after the ES cocktail reception , let us know ....oops,cancel that offer,unless ya wanna meet us on sept3,i forgot that you are on our 2nd week cruise;):)

dave

cool mary , if ya wanna join us saturday night after the ES cocktail reception , let us know ....oops,cancel that offer,unless ya wanna meet us on sept3,i forgot that you are on our 2nd week cruise;):)

dave

You know I would Dave...but it would kill me not to get onboard with all of you! Remember we were originally booked for the 9/4 cruise and had to move to 9/11! I will however catch up with you and find out how you liked Kelly's. Lobster is very good there... not like what you get in the dining room on the ship!

Hello!

We are thinking about sailing on a Western Allure cruise this fall and want to know which side faces the port....I have been on cruises where sometimes its port side and sometimes starboard...we like to face the port....HELP!!

Hello!

We are thinking about sailing on a Western Allure cruise this fall and want to know which side faces the port....I have been on cruises where sometimes its port side and sometimes starboard...we like to face the port....HELP!!

It is unpredictable because sometimes the captain has to back in and sometimes he pulls straight in, and there is no way of knowing in advance.

Having said that, for Oasis/Allure only, the starboard side usually faces the port, although occasionally, they have to switch to the port side so they can do lifeboat drills.

Archived