SeaPass setup - room or passenger?

Buckeye94

Will the SeaPass account be set up for each of us individually or for the stateroom in general? Last time, I traveled solo, but my sister will be joining me for this trip. What I really want to know is: will we need to remember who drank/bought what and settle between ourselves at the end of the trip or will Celebrity do that for us as we each use our cards? Thanks!

Even though you're in the same room, Sea Pass accounts are set up individually so you each provide your own credit card numbers when you complete your registration information.

You do have the option of having only one account for everyone in the cabin. You do that when you do your online checkin.

Hi Carol. How's your roll call for Equinox going these days?

When you prepare the xpress pass it will specifically want you to identify how you will settle your account and if by credit card it wants the last four digits of the credit card number (not the whole number as it is just trying to identify the card not make charges). Then it will want the cardholder to identify anyone else authorized to make charges on that card. If you'd like your sister to take care of her own charges then just do not authorize her. She will then need to establish her own account at check in (or possibly via an express pass but I don't know if you can have two different express passes for the same cabin).

All of this can also be taken care of, or changed, when you check in at the cruise terminal.

She will then need to establish her own account at check in (or possibly via an express pass but I don't know if you can have two different express passes for the same cabin).

If the preference is that each guest in a room handle his/her onboard expenses personally, each should do on-line check-in separately [each will be provided a separate Xpress Pass for use at pier check-in on sailing day]...

Works fine...

Will the SeaPass account be set up for each of us individually or for the stateroom in general? Last time, I traveled solo, but my sister will be joining me for this trip. What I really want to know is: will we need to remember who drank/bought what and settle between ourselves at the end of the trip or will Celebrity do that for us as we each use our cards? Thanks!

It can be set up either way. Sounds as if you want two separate accounts. I frequently travel with my sister and we always set up separate sea pass accounts.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived