No future cruises to Colon, Panama

happylady

I think something is going on with their website. We are looking for a cruise in March that is no longer on their site. It has been there until yesterday. But, going thru other travel agencies, it is available.

Others have suggested using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. I have used both, with no luck.

Best excursion of any cruise was from Colon (independent; I don't do ship tours unless there is absolutely no alternative for what I want).

Really hope to return some day and do the same tour, and that convinced me that I need to do a Panama Canal cruise.

Best excursion of any cruise was from Colon (independent; I don't do ship tours unless there is absolutely no alternative for what I want).

Really hope to return some day and do the same tour, and that convinced me that I need to do a Panama Canal cruise.

Hi, can you email me who you used? We will be there in February and I was hesitate to NOT use ship since I had never been to this port.

Email: martx at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks so much.

just checked another travel website, and it is there.

I've been looking for Fall 2012 on both Carnival and the gnome site. I can't find anything out of Ft. Lauderdale. I live in South Florida so any of the Florida ports will work, but just curious about the absence of both Ft. Lauderdale and Panama for next fall.

Hi, can you email me who you used? We will be there in February and I was hesitate to NOT use ship since I had never been to this port.

Thanks so much.

if you check my signature, you will see a review of who we used in 2009.

I know there are still 3 cruises out of Lauderdale that have yet to post to the booking site.... It's doubtful that Carnival would drop Panama as a port!! .....

Thanks so much.

Would highly recommend myfriendmario.

Used him twice and does a very nice job. Check the port of call pages for more info.

Would highly recommend myfriendmario.

Used him twice and does a very nice job. Check the port of call pages for more info.

We used that company also because of the great reviews on cruise critic. It was my favorite excursion out of all 3 of our cruises.

Archived