Jewel Diamond Event? Where?

The Jewel does have a concierge lounge, but not a diamond lounge. You'll be notified in your stateroom where the nightly diamond event will be held.

Oh ok. So Jewel DOES have a CL.. I was basing it on my trip on Radiance, and I didn't think they had one. I'm not D+ yet, so I guess I wasn't looking for it either. Thanks for clarifying.

Oh ok. So Jewel DOES have a CL.. I was basing it on my trip on Radiance, and I didn't think they had one. I'm not D+ yet, so I guess I wasn't looking for it either. Thanks for clarifying.

All Radiance class ships have a concierge lounge.

The location of the nightly Diamond event depends on the number of Diamonds and above onboard. If it's a small number, then it will be the Hollywood Odyssey. If it's a large number, then Hollywood Odyssey is used as an overflow Concierge Lounge, and the Vortex is used for the Diamond event.

Its the December 19th cruise, I imagine there will be a lot of Diamond members since it is double points. We will become Diamond plus on this cruise...will they let us use the Concierge Lounge? I hope so!

Its the December 19th cruise, I imagine there will be a lot of Diamond members since it is double points. We will become Diamond plus on this cruise...will they let us use the Concierge Lounge? I hope so!

You aren't Diamond Plus until you complete the cruise on which you earn your status. So if you're hitting the magic number during the cruise, you won't be allowed access to the CL unless you're in a full suite.

The CL on Brilliance, Serenade and Jewel is located on Deck 10 Center.

On Radiance they have relocated the CL and it is now located on Deck 13 right across from the newly added Diamond Lounge that offers the same features as the CL does.:)

Last fall on Jewel I think we had the event in the VCL, but it may have been in the Vortex. The CL/D+ lounge was across the hall -- also on 13. I just know I went to 13 and followed the signs. It was very similar on Radiance in May [pre-dry dock]. Had to show my seapass the first time or two -- after that, they pretty much recognized the regulars.

Where ever it was it was very pleasant and not very crowded. We made it a nightly pre-dinner meeting place for our group.

FYI, during the event sodas and certain wines are comp. You get a discount [i think 25%] on other drinks. Our D+ friends would go to the CL/D+ lounge and get their freebies and then sneak back into the diamond event because it was less crowded [and the company was better].

Archived