What ships have Carnival's own brand of beer?

Avril

I am a beer lover, but because of ship prices normally limit my beer drinking to Port. In fact next month I am on the Legend and days prior to embarking plan a trip to the Cigar City and Yuengling Breweries. Then while on the cruise plan on taking in the Belikin (Belize) and Caybrew (Georgetown) Breweries. So many beers to enjoy at the stops besides these, Modelo, Imperial, Sol, Port Royal, Victoria, Pacifico etc..

Though with this new beer, I'll have to dry some. It appears cheaper at first glance, .27 cents and ounce compared to .28 cents and ounce for domestic. But then I see that if bought by the picture ( ah, the joy of tap beer) it is more than the domestic (26 cents vs 24 cents a ounce). No matter what, a taste test will happen in a few weeks!

Have not had any Thirsty Red since the Magic in June. It was pretty darn good. I am looking forward to it going fleet wide. Sorry to hear it has not made it to Esctasy or Paradise yet. The Breeze will have a Pub next year and the Dream is to have the art gallery taken out and replaced with a Red Frog Pub on its next dry dock, so said the bar keep on the Magic. ;)

My husband and I did not care for it AT ALL! He said the only reason he finished it was that he couldn't stand wasting something he'd paid for (yes he is a cheapo!) My beer of choice, depending on the time of year, is a nice Smuttynose pumpkin ale or something along the lines of a Belgian wheat beer when the pumpkin ale isn't available.

Archived