Restaurants and bars at Mohogany Bay?

MissKIA

Where are the restaurants and bars at Mohogany Bay? Are there any near the beach or do you have to trek all the way back to the shops area to get a drink or snack?

3 bars and a restaurant on the beach. As I recall, the food is mostly bar type food, burgers, nachos, tacos, etc.

Lot sof folks just head back to the ship to eat. If you think the distance back to the ship is a trek, better start working out or take the chair lift. 5 minute walk tops.

3 bars and a restaurant on the beach. As I recall, the food is mostly bar type food, burgers, nachos, tacos, etc.

Lot sof folks just head back to the ship to eat. If you think the distance back to the ship is a trek, better start working out or take the chair lift. 5 minute walk tops.

Well, I haven't been there yet, so I don't really know what the distance is. (obviously, since i'm asking this question. :rolleyes: ) I assumed it was a bit far though since they have the chair lifts and everything. I'm sure I can handle a 5 minute walk.

But thanks for the info!

Archived