Equinox - Still Offer Longevity series?

heidik

I was searching for "yoga" threads about the Equinox and came across a posting of a press release in 2009:

"...Among the highlights of the Longevity series are seminars focused on stress management, lifestyle enhancements, and alternative healing systems such as Chinese medicine. The Longevity series also features complimentary consultations with the onboard acupuncturist, an array of acupuncture treatments to rebalance the mind and body, in addition to yoga, tai-chi and "fab abs" courses..."

Are these seminars still offered?

I don't know about the Yoga & tai-chi seminars but they still offer the complimentary consultations with the on-board acupuncturist to entice you to purchase acupuncture treatments. I've had acupuncture several times, including on board the Equinox and I believe it has a healing benefit. Acupuncture on land is probably have the price than that on board. But, when I was on the Equinox with back pain it was worth the price I paid to enjoy my cruise pain free.

They also have Yoga or Pilate classes for a fee.

Mary Lou

Archived