Liberty Reviews w/ pics

daisy7113

Here's a recent (and fun) review of the Liberty: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1432424

You can try searching the CCL Forum - I've seen quite a few good reviews with pics.

I just sailed on the Liberty last November, but unfortunately, did not take too many pics of the interior - mostly scenery.

Enjoy!

Does anyone have any Liberty pics they could share? I like to read reviews that have pics included but am having hard time finding any.

Do a search on the Carnival boards here for "Carnival Liberty Angry Birds" and you can see April & Larry's review, with photos of the angry bird in different spots on the ship and at the ports.

It's a very nice ship, I've been on her once and will be returning in less than 49 days - yay!

Do a search on the Carnival boards here for "Carnival Liberty Angry Birds" and you can see April & Larry's review, with photos of the angry bird in different spots on the ship and at the ports.

It's a very nice ship, I've been on her once and will be returning in less than 49 days - yay!

Great minds think alike :) My link in my previous post was to the Angry Birds review :) Love it!

Great minds think alike :) My link in my previous post was to the Angry Birds review :) Love it!

And I see that you will be returning to the Liberty as well.....you'll get to enjoy whatever improvements they make when it drydocks at the end of my cruise! That sail date looks familiar, is that the group cruise I keep seeing here on CC?

Archived