DOD in regular glass

ratherbcrzn75

I tried doing a search and DOD pulled up a gazillion threads. I am trying to make a helpful tips sheet for the group we are cruising with. I know I have read on these boards before that if you ask for the DOD in a regular glass instead of a souvenir glass it is cheaper. Can anyone tell me the price in the souvenir glass vs the regular glass? Also, IIRC you can refill the souvenir glasses with the DOD for $6.75 + 15% gratuity. Is this correct? TIA

Get a DOD,,,then you can have it refilled for $1.00 less. I used the same plastic glass most of the cruise,,with their drink or my own!

So if you get a DOD on the first day in a souvenior glass, then thereafter you can get any drink in it for $1.00 less. Is this correct :confused:?

So if you get a DOD on the first day in a souvenior glass, then thereafter you can get any drink in it for $1.00 less. Is this correct :confused:?

The drink of the day, not any drink.. And to answer a previous question, the regular glass holds the same amount. And I think it's currently $.75 savings, not a dollar. DOD is $7.50 in a souvenir glass and refills/regular glass is $6.75. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived