Electric outlets on the Marina

Cookie1

We were in a PH. There was a US style outlet near the window. By the desk, there was one US outlet and one European (Two round prongs). As there was no adapter, I suggest bringing one. We also brought along a power strip, so we could charge up a few camera batteries at once. There was also the usual outlet in the bathroom for shavers. There was a hairdryer, which plugged into the European outlet over the desk.

Lots of people missed this one! Right where the TV is attached to the wall, you can see the outlet. Well, the TV only requires one plug, so there is one that you can use. My hair dryer did reach from that plug to the desk so that I could at least see what I was doing when blowing my hair. Also, it was a good spot to charge camera batteries. The ones on the desk were too close together to plug in two things at once.

Bobi

We were in a B cabin

We had 2 X 110V plugs at the desk & 1 behind the TV

The ones on the desk were too close together to use them at the same time though

There was one 220V plug (round plug) at the desk plus the one for shavers in the bathroom

I'm certain it was 3 prong because I used it to charge my computer. I also just purchased a universal plug adapter that allows you to plug the adapter into a 2-prong plug and have a 3-prong outlet for the computer. Quite nifty since there have been many times that the hotel does not have an adapter for that purpose.

Bobi

I'm certain it was 3 prong because I used it to charge my computer. I also just purchased a universal plug adapter that allows you to plug the adapter into a 2-prong plug and have a 3-prong outlet for the computer. Quite nifty since there have been many times that the hotel does not have an adapter for that purpose.

Bobi

Thanks for the info and I'll probebly get one of those adapters to.

Bill

Archived