Has anyone attended a Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle?

AdamOfCanaveral

• 1 month later...

On my Serenade Transatlantic, we did the M&M. I was traveling with a straight female friend. There were two gay couples there and I have doubts about the CD and a cruise member. I suppose I should mention that the Meet and Mingle was huge. The largest the CD has seen. We spent a week in Amsterdam for Gay Pride prior to the cruise. That may have accounted for a higher than normal amount of gays on the ship and Gay Pride may have boosted our spirits.

There was a large group of us who were in contact for many months before we left. We even did a canal wine and cheese cruise in Amsterdam with about 30 people who were going on our cruise. Lots of fun. There was a young boy who has seizures two months before the ship sailed. He had his birthday on the ship and many of us brought T-shirts from where we lived for his birthday. It was fun watching him open them. "Another T-Shirt!!" I think Cruise Critic is a great forum, but we make it was it is. If you get a good thread going, I would suggest the M&M. If the thread is dead, forget it.

Hi Dave -

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I started the Roll Call for the Grandeur sailing on 9/2/05 on both the Gay and Lesbian forum and the regular Roll Call forum.

So far we have 18 people signed up for Meet and Mingle - and we have a dinner table of 7 gay guys reserved.

Looks like it is going to be a fun cruise.

Archived