OMG! I can't stand the wait!

Brittasbay

OMG! I can't stand the wait to be on my next cruise, I feel like I am going crazy thinking about it!!!! Although we are less than 2 weeks from our sail day, my DH and I are doing nothing but talking about the cruise, the food, the ship, the snorkeling, just being away from work for a change.

How do you guys deal with the wait? Looking at CC has made me more antsy and has not relieved the desire to be on a ship now :rolleyes:

I have been so cruise crazy that I already put a deposit down on another cruise for January 2012 as I want to be on vacation all the time :D

OMG! I can't stand the wait to be on my next cruise, I feel like I am going crazy thinking about it!!!! Although we are less than 2 weeks from our sail day, my DH and I are doing nothing but talking about the cruise, the food, the ship, the snorkeling, just being away from work for a change.

How do you guys deal with the wait? Looking at CC has made me more antsy and has not relieved the desire to be on a ship now :rolleyes:

I have been so cruise crazy that I already put a deposit down on another cruise for January 2012 as I want to be on vacation all the time :D

RUB IT IN- I would prefer 10 Days to 10 WEEKS!:p

As my cruise date gets closer I am kind of overwhelmed by how much I have to do before then.

And I get scared that something will happen that will prevent the trip.

We have had stuff happen at the last minute in the past.

Sick cats, colicky horse, dh's or my mom sick or in the hospital...

Once the day before we were to fly out I got a letter from son's college and found out that they had cancelled all his classes due to a financial aid/payment glich.

DH had to leave work and he and I had to go there and talk to people to get him back in his classes.

I don't know, the closer it gets the more nervous I get.

I'm pretty much like that 24/7/365...I still have 112 days left till the next one and then another 378 days till the next one and then 531 days till the next one and then..... :p the excitement never ends!!! I'm sure my friends and family get sick of it. :rolleyes:

oh, the agony of the last 2 weeks :(. what i do is be here on cc all the time and read all there is about the places i will be going and anything about my ship. then i repack my bag. what the do i really need or not need ( usually about half of what you have in there ). then i repack. i go online and see the sites for the ports or embarkation city. look for coupons for stuff you might like too do. try too keep busy and keep the smile on your face. before you know it you will on the ship and having a great time. and hey, if you can book now for another one do it :D. how awesome would that be. have a great time. :)

Ours is just a little over 3 weeks away. I'm at the point where I'm checking off the final "to-do" list and starting to fret that I'll forget something that hasn't made it to my list yet. But the list keeps me going its as if each thing I check off gets me one step closer to the ship.

We usually vacation in January and then again around our anniversary in June. This time we were convinced by some friends to hold out and go with them in September. The cruise is cheaper, but its been a long tough summer waiting. The good thing is that we won't have nearly so long to wait until our January cruise when we get back.

I just went ahead and made the final payment on our January cruise so that I'm not worried about cutting into that money by spending too much in September.

is this your first cruise? :D I use to get all wound up in the weeks leading up to a cruise...now I feel I have been so much the excitement has worn off until the day I am flying out to the port city lol.

This is my second cruise...

Oh you HUSH, yours is closer than mine! :p I've been passing the time reading the boards here......

Have a fabulous cruise :D

Not only do we have to wait 52 more days but I am being offer a retirenment package next month..The waiting is awful, I try not to think of the retirenment pkg because I have everything lined for the cruise..:D

Have a great time and a great cruise..

is this your first cruise? :D I use to get all wound up in the weeks leading up to a cruise...now I feel I have been so much the excitement has worn off until the day I am flying out to the port city lol.

If I ever get like that before a cruise or Disney trip I will know it's time to find a new vacation option!! The actual vacation goes so fast that it would be a shame to not have that excitement building in the weeks leading up to it. Maybe it's just me but I think the anticipation is half the fun:)

Having lived in Atlanta for the most part of my life I can only imagine your excitement!! LoL The problem I have was I thru a hissy against a 5 day with my wife cause I did'nt want to be out that long due to being self employed but man I could kick myself in the butt now just 3 days until and now knowing that I only get 4 days!!!:(

Archived