Estee Lauder

maxy35

I was an account executive for Lancome Cosmetics and always look at the ship stores to see how price compares, and what products they carry.

I can tell you that many of the products are products that have been discontinued in US department stores or are part of special purchases.

The cost of the items is not different than department stores. If you are a devoted user of the products I recommend getting them in your department store.

Our last 11 day cruise my luggage bag that contained all my makeup and treatment and hair care products was lost until day 9. I had to buy stuff at the store or on shore. I could not find any products that I actually used in the ships store. Many of the products were older products that had been reformulated by the company so the ships products were the old products. To say the least I did not spend my good money on products that were not to the current companies product line.

I hope this helps.

I was an account executive for Lancome Cosmetics and always look at the ship stores to see how price compares, and what products they carry.

I can tell you that many of the products are products that have been discontinued in US department stores or are part of special purchases.

The cost of the items is not different than department stores. If you are a devoted user of the products I recommend getting them in your department store.

Our last 11 day cruise my luggage bag that contained all my makeup and treatment and hair care products was lost until day 9. I had to buy stuff at the store or on shore. I could not find any products that I actually used in the ships store. Many of the products were older products that had been reformulated by the company so the ships products were the old products. To say the least I did not spend my good money on products that were not to the current companies product line.

I hope this helps.

Yeah thx for that, i'll be sure to tell my other half lol. Thats what she is trying to figure out, buy in dept store or on board. This is a new line she is

trying for first time so is trying not to pay too much to just lay on a shelf somewhere in house if doesnt like it.

Thx though for your info, and enjoy your up coming ventures! ;-)

I hope this helps.

Glad I am not the only person that can forget their makeup. To add to the problem we were invited to the Captains table for dinner and me with only a lipstick in my purse plus no sympathy from my DH.

Archived