Estee Lauder

maxy35

Hi all, can anyone give me an idea of prices paid for any Estee Lauder items they have bought on any RCCL ship recently?? Pretty sure the shop sells the product on board if memory serves??!

Cheers, any info would be recieved by my DW fondly!! Going on Feedom next month and looking to but the brand.

The prices seem to be about the same as in our stores. You will save sales tax. The selection is limited.

Are you referring to US prices? Were in the UK, prices are more expensive again. So for us is a great saving. Generally most buts on board are great to us Brits, was just curious to an actual price to compare the difference. DW is looking to buy some eye shadow here in Scotland but is quite expensive, so seems like it's worth the waiting till end of next month to make her purchase onboard or over the pond.

The Freedom class ships have a fairly large selection of Estee Lauder, and I found the prices to be about 30% cheaper than back home. Duty free prices. Large selection of other name brands also. I liked it and I am a make-up junkie! :D

Lauder products cost the same in $ as in £ I have found better selection in US dept. stores and the available gift much lower spend than home. Airport duty free also worth checking before you leave US

Seems a good idea to try find out prices on board or land before we buy here, seeing how we'll be there soon enough! Can't wait either!!

65th? Wow! Good for you!:)

(Why would anyone flame?)

Are you kidding,lots of cruisers are very verbal about too many old people on a cruise, life is tough guess they will just have to live with us.Thanks for the good wishes.

I didn't mean to hijack the op's post,sorry about that.:o

Hi,

Just as an FYI, if you are cruising in the Med and your ship departs Spain and does not leave the EU ,then there will be 15% VAT added to store purchases due to Spanish Govt rules. Also if you are from the EU, I don't think that you can recalaim tax I think that may just be open to Us cruisers...

Hi,

Just as an FYI, if you are cruising in the Med and your ship departs Spain and does not leave the EU ,then there will be 15% VAT added to store purchases due to Spanish Govt rules. Also if you are from the EU, I don't think that you can recalaim tax I think that may just be open to Us cruisers...

We are sailing from the US, we are from the UK so know about the vat here.

Archived