Snorkeling or all inclusive in Calica?

Tybro

We're going to Calica on Carnival next week. I have 3 older teens with me and want to go to a nice place to snorkel. Need a place that rents equipment. Would love an all inclusive resort for the day where we can snorkel, eat, and maybe rent a waverunner, or get some other kind of water ride. Any suggestions are appreciated.

We went to Xcaret in Calica and it was phenomenal. Something for everyone. They have snorkeling in an underground river that was sooooo much fun! We loved the place so much we went back again. There is so much there you can't possibly see/do it all in one day!

I went to Tulum and wish Id done Xcaret, though with so many kids it would be expensive.

I would go to Playa del whatever Beachbreak. Its not that expensive thru carnival and they provide transportation and its a nice beach with beach toys and shopping and beautiful. I think you can buy it with or without lunch.

I have a copy from May of the excursions and prices from Elation, which has to be what you are doing.

$39.95 Calica Snorkel.

For $29.95 the excursion to playa del carman for shopping and the beach there most people who love beaches love this one. umbrella and chairs included and transportation.

Iv heard rave reviews of Xcaret though .. I really want to see it bad now. pricey but there is so much to do here, you cant do it in one day.

Archived