upgrade to jnr suite from promenade with 500 pound sterling ?

juicy1

We won't sail in anything smaller than a JS...so it would be worth it, to us. The JS will be about 1/3 larger than the cabin you have, plus it will have a tub/shower combo...not just the shower, so bathing a child will be much easier.

I can't say if it's "worth it" to you!

We were in a larger ocean view cabin on enchantment last new year and have decided more cabin less excursions from now on! We have upgraded to a junior suite or above for all our upcoming trips as we found travelling with our son ( age 3) we were back in the cabin every night by 9pm so will definitely get value from it - £500 is what we might have spent in our evenings partying once upon a time!! Plus our son HATES the shower so bath big bonus.

Thanks for the information. We decided to upgrade and I did some creative accounting to convince my husband ( took obc off the cost of upgrade hee hee) it worked. I think we made the right decision as I loved the balcony on Freedom for reading and pre dinner drinks. Yes I guess we possibly would be spending more time than usual in the cabin because of the baby. The bath will come in handy alright as I hate the tiny showers in the cabins. Cant' wait now woo hoo plus the double cruise credit won't hurt.

Glad that you decided. Besides the extra space and the bathtub, you get a BALCONY, which to me, makes it a perfect plan.

We've sailed twice in a JS when traveling with our son. When it's just DH and I, an E2 works fine, and I will wait for a sale before booking. I would love to cruise exclusively in suites, but that's not in the stars for us .....

Teddie

Archived