Spirit suite size

Steve H

We are thinking of a cruise from San Diego and may try a suite . There would be four adults myself ,wife and my two boys.We were wondering if there would be enough room for us. The deal is a good one and we may try it if it would be enough room. Anyone know the square footage?

We are thinking of a cruise from San Diego and may try a suite . There would be four adults myself ,wife and my two boys.We were wondering if there would be enough room for us. The deal is a good one and we may try it if it would be enough room. Anyone know the square footage?

It all depends on which kind of suite you're talking about. We've been in suites on Spirit class ships and they were large for 2 people, not sure about 4. But they do have large bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs and 2 sinks. Here's a link to cabin sizes : http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Carnival/fleet/spirit/CabinDimensions.htm

I believe the JS & OS are something like 270sf (or 1 1/2 regular cabins in size) with a larger balcony, OS having a larger one that the JS. Then the grand suite is around 360sf & the size of 2 regular cabins, with an even bigger balcony than the OS. Hope that helps:)

Archived