Carnival Liberty Laundrey

Cruise Happy87

Having had a daughter in law get married last year, on the beach..if I were you I would get some of the plastic coverage when you have it at a cleaners where its rather slippery and neatly fold it , you might even be able to have it hang on the plane once everyone is on board. We had our clothes washed ect in May, and we were warned to not put anything that was something special as something could change the color. I would not risk it, but in the end thats your call. Have a wonderful cruise and renewing wedding...we just might do that in a few years when we will be 40 years married!

Congrats on the wedding renewal. If this is something that is booked through Carnival I would check with whoever is taking care of the planning as they will be able to assist when you check in and ensure that the dress is taken care of.

If not I would see if you can put the dress in a plastic garment bag to keep it clean and help you to carry it.

Check out this link on how to travel with a wedding dress. http://www.beachbridetobe.com/packingyourdress.html.

Enjoy your cruise.

Dave

Archived