Need my football fix

geh001

will they have several games on in the sports bar

I imagine so because they always do in the bar on the Pride. I know a large group of us will be meeting to watch the Raven's game in the sports bar in late Sept. You can also usually get the Sunday night game on NBC but not sure the ship gets ESPN for the Monday night game.

Carnival TV uses stations in Denver, so whatever is shown in Denver will be on the ship.

Did you know you have Liberty of the Seas in your countdown clock??

They're getting their feed from Miami now. So no more Broncos games, thank God..

Oh cool. when did that change...like watching the Fins are better..lol

Just recently I think. I am excited about the slim possibility of seeing my Bucs on a cruise for the first time ever, though not holding my breath. Bringing my satellite radio just in case..

Carnival TV uses stations in Denver, so whatever is shown in Denver will be on the ship.
That used to be the case, but no longer.

Network feeds now originate from the Miami affiliates.

So whatever the CBS and FOX games are being shown in Miami, will be available on the ship.

The guys on the Inspiration would flock to the aft bar that had 2 TV's. It got very rowdy in there. Once I was watching something and a guy changed it to some stupid soccer game. By then we were all pretty friendly so I told him he'd get his. The next time we were up there I changed it to Dr. Phil. Everyone laughed...and changed it back to sports.

The guys on the Inspiration would flock to the aft bar that had 2 TV's. It got very rowdy in there. Once I was watching something and a guy changed it to some stupid soccer game. By then we were all pretty friendly so I told him he'd get his. The next time we were up there I changed it to Dr. Phil. Everyone laughed...and changed it back to sports.

O My if this happened during our Patriots game this poor guy may have been thrown overboard LOL.

What NFL games can be see on Carnival Liberty on 10/2/2011?

You will be able to see the MNF game in the sportsbar on ESPN International. Which would be Indy at Tampa.

You will be able to see the SNF game on NBC at the sportsbar or in your cabin, which would be Jets at Ravens.

You are guaranteed to see the Miami game which happens to be at 4:15 at San Diego. (so hopefully you don't want to see any other 4PM games that Sunday, the ships don't have the Sunday Ticket and no games will be on TV in the Miami market against the hometown Dolphins.)

The two 1PM games will be whatever the Miami affiliates choose to show.

Just check TV Guide.com a couple of days before you board to see what games they chose.

Bill

Archived