Anyone going on the Magic soon?

rlkubi

All, is anyone going to be on the Magic in the next few months? I was on her in May and unfortunately they didn't have the ship pins in the gift shop. If they do now would someone mind buying me one and I'll pay them? Out of all my cruises that is the only one I'm missing!

Thanks!

All, is anyone going to be on the Magic in the next few months? I was on her in May and unfortunately they didn't have the ship pins in the gift shop. If they do now would someone mind buying me one and I'll pay them? Out of all my cruises that is the only one I'm missing!

Thanks!

A good excuse to book another cruise.

I am sailing October 28/11 but no idea how much and suggest u contact Carnival directly.

I am also sailing on the TA, and was also on the Magic this spring. We got the "platinum member pin" John Heald mentioned on his facebook page that they would not be available until the end of the year and I beleive he mentioned it would coincide with the "new loyalty program" - we all know how timely that new loyalty program is---:o

Archived