Carnival Pride - June 2012

nooney64

Since my first cruise last year, I've been debating when and where to go next and decided on the Carnival Pride since it is the closet port near our home. On this cruise it will be my daughter, who will be graduating in June and myself. My daughter has started calling me a "CRUISE CRITIC ADDICT", I simply said after we cruise next year you will become one also. :D

Just wanted to release some excitement. Looking forward to everything "PRIDE".

Leaving Sunday for our third cruise on the Pride. Guess that makes us "addicts", too.

Take good care of her. We leave on 9/4 for the third time on the Pride. Great Ship. Thinking of taking both of my grown daughters in 2013 for a girls only cruise.

did you get one of the awesome balconies?

only two of these that hold 2 people on the whole ship

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

WOW...that deck looks as big as some of the cabins I've seen! We will be on the Pride in November w/ an "extended balcony", not sure what that entails just what the CCL Rep told me? Any insider tips would be so welcome??? :D

We're PROUD to have already been on the Pride twice, and no doubt will board that baby again and again !

Less than 2 1/2 hour drive, and an excellent port with convenient/safe parking as well. A fine crew that makes you feel welcome.

And no airport hassle. Yay ! And in a ship class of it's own that Carnival will likely never build again......"Spirit", which is comfy and feels very "uncrowded".

Tough to beat.

Howdy Neighbor! *waving from St. Mary's County*

You'll love the Pride. I'll be taking my third trip on her next April!

Howdy, I'm just over the line in Charles County. I come that way often to go to Budds Creek

Archived