Mach or any Host...

lives to cruise

I just went to our Magic roll call and we have lost about 15+ pages. I did read about the server hiccup this morning but I wanted to let someone know that we cannot post to our roll call now either.

I tried to post and nothing shows.

It is the Magic Oct 16th sailing.

Thanks

Same problem on our thread. I found a temporary solution:

First save a link, bookmark, or add your thread to your favorites so you can find it again. Next, go to your user settings and select "edit options". Change your thread view to "newest first". Save your settings and then go back to your thread and click on the title. That should take you to todays posts.

Hope this helps

Thanks Chuck, that should work. Thanks again. :)

First save a link, bookmark, or add your thread to your favorites so you can find it again. Next, go to your user settings and select "edit options". Change your thread view to "newest first". Save your settings and then go back to your thread and click on the title. That should take you to todays posts.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

Our CC Hero!! CAPTAIN CAT...

Thanks!!!!

We have a temp fix and full fix will be next week......We are THE LARGEST cruise message board in the world and among the largest message board of any kind and this poses problems on our servers but the are being worked on as I type......thanks for your patience. :)

Archived