Robes

crayonri

Yes it does! (Well Eclipse did!)

My advice would be to hang them in the bathroom so you have more room space. We did video diaries on our LIVE FROM Eclipse which include more than one shot of the robes if you what to know what they look like. ;)

Hi all... Leaving today for Bermuda on the Summit... Last minute packing, does celebrity provide robes ? Hopefully I'll get an answer so I can take mine out of the suitcase:-)

Yes but we had to ask for them. I think that the cabin steward had forgot to put them in the wardrobe. Fresh robes were put in wardrobe on the last night. I believe we had the option to buy them - used ones had not been removed.

Jim

Hi all... Leaving today for Bermuda on the Summit... Last minute packing, does celebrity provide robes ? Hopefully I'll get an answer so I can take mine out of the suitcase:-)

From being on the Solstice two months ago and in Conceige Class, we had robes. Supposedly our robes were "better" in Conceige Class, but it still was not that thick or plush. On size, XL was the largest provided or available. I'm 6'2" and it would have been good to have something a little larger, if needed. Overall, it worked and having the robe there was important. Given the size of this ship, don't expect anything too much at the high-end.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Recently back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 34,731 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Archived